I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

I thought this is a heartwarming wholesome kind of romance slice of life, instead it has all the worst tags you can find on nhentai. (cheating,rape,blackmail,prostitution...ect.)
The author sure is a huge troll :D

Hope they don’t end up together, that’d be gross, maybe adopting her would be good if her parents don’t care? Would still be strange tho.

Also, why that many 10’s? Lol, this series 1000% doesn’t deserve that many 10’s, an 8 at most.

@Thoxi1026 Gross? you mean she being a hopeless teen prostitute ? And why would he adopt a prostitute in the first place when theres a perfectly normal fine woman of his age waiting for him?
The author is doing a very bad job of redeeming the main girl here lol...
I mean at this rate when she get's older she might commit suicide knowing she ruined her life... btw as far as tags go, this needs psyhological,sexual violence and several tags of sorts.
This is impossible to experiance as slice of life when we are being bombarded with the most disturbing shit you can only find on nhentai.
Oh and the main guy is the worst kind of hypocrite simp that ever walked :D
Anyways... this is similar to Bitter Virgin where the girl was raped so much over time by her father in law she aborted her first baby, and gave the second one up for adoption cause she was still like 15 or so... in the end the main guy and girl never got togeather cause well... he deserves a normal girl he can be happy with.
I think this manga will end up like that as well. No way in hell she gonna get any romance for quite a while that's for sure, even tho she never had one,maybe she never will. Who knows.
The main guy here is not even worth mentioning. Completely worthless weak pushover betamale simp.

@konzolmester
Nah, I don’t mean it that way. They have something like a sibling or a father daughter relationship and ruining that and turning it into a romance between them would irk me. Also, I admit this is somewhat disturbing for some people but... 177013....

Am I the only one wondering why this had to turn into a harem? Like the boss could've just been a former love interest for mc, co-worker could just be a supporting character. Either one of them could've been a supporting character, so what is the point of these side love interests, why not just have 1?

Contributor
@Watercell

Nah, i agree with you. But it's easy to know why it's a harem, because it's easy fillers and easy drama.
Especially the co-worker/kouhai, who is really, REALLY useless as a love interest.

Especially when the main heroine is in the title, in on all covers, etc. It's obvious how it will end since the 1st chapter.

That's why the best chapters are the one who focus on Sayu and Yoshida life (with their friends, so the gyaru for sayu, and Yoshida best friend coworker for Yoshida).

more on drama/slice of life.. mas ok kung yun MC is magiging guide nya yun FMC and vise versa..i think hindi naman aabot sa magiging romantically involve sila..

Shit my comment disappeared in all these but I'm glad to see more and more criticizing on this manga. First the male lead is not only annoying but a huge pushover and if he really wants to help the girl then he most certainly would start investigating on her private life. He was so big of a wimp that he couldn't answer back to a freaking rapist lmao. I repeat a pedo rapist! How can such people even exist. The girl is naive and easily gives up but i guess it has something to do with her past whatsoever but atleast now she should have fight back and use some brain and get away from the rapist and not let him find her home address maybe? That was so, so ridiculous like why the heck did she even stayed behind when she saw him in store? There's this subplot of harem in all these shit and this trash of an author wants us to take this seriously? Lmao!

@Watercell. No shit lmao. The author has again no idea like 99% of mangakas in Japan how to handle victim of rape, manipulation and abusive relationship.

@Siddj Exactly. Like 99% of mangakas have no concept how a family works or when a tragedy happens to our loved ones how to handle it.
And kids around the world are learning this delusional twisted shit from mangas...

What the hell with the translated title?
It sounds like he "cleanup" her crotch and bring her to his house
The spanish one seems more accurate

funny how we fabricate lies to feel better about ourselves-mainly referring to the naive highschool girl and male lead. solid 6/10.

I only came here because I miss read the title as
'I Shaved a Highschool Girl'
It was very much a WTF?! Moment

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t want read this if she’s not a virgin
what the flying fuck
As I understand it, the reason why so many manga protagonists refuse intimate relationships is to have them to be more relatable to the target audience = Japanese otaku. It looks like such audience isn't limited to Japanese alone.

@Mori_Jin I agreed the title will get long (and stupid)
- Hige Wo Soru. Soshite Joshikosei Wo Hirou
Literally
- Cut the beard, then pick up a High school student(girl)

And as many other mangas, this one too is based on LN, but it won't change the fact the English translated title may lead to misunderstands (Like our friend Malligant in 3 comment below did)
I won't say to change the tittle, I know there are thing that get in weird direction after translated, I just did point out a funny way to read it

Users who are viewing this thread