I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.

It’s such a shame that a series like this is getting an anime before other superior series. You know, like Komi-San?

I'm foreseeing what the anime opening theme will be.
Don't let them in
Dont let them see
Be the virgin you always have to be
Conceal don't squeal
Don't let them know
Well now they knooooooow

[Chorus]
I'm a hoe, I'm a hoe
Can't hold it back anymore
I'm a hoe, I'm hoe
I'm a dirty little whore
I don't care
What they're going to say
Take the condom oooff
Dicks never bothered me anyway

Tbh the original premise had promise but as a "romance" its slow and filled with so much overused drama tropes its not funny. Boring and ridiculously slow pace, along with eye-rollimg "coincidences" inserted for extra drama.

Better off to avoid and come back when its 60 chapters long and there might be some sort of progress.

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeTime112
anime is such an inferior form of media compared to manga, i would rather have a no anime komi-san than a butchered komi-san
also light novels are superior to manga in terms of the amount and quality of story able to be produced

@Opticalwinter f*cking exactly what I was trying to say! The story had potential but it was wasted by the unnecessary drama, coincidences and most importantly the harem as a subplot. Can you actually expect someone to take a story seriously which has a harem in sub genre? Instead of trying to develop the main characters and give more information about their backgrounds we are being introduced to bunch of unnecessary people who will bring nothing but cheap drama.

lmao, can someone please tell me what the controversy in this manga?
Well to mention a few:
-dude out of good intentions took in a runaway teen prostitute without legal backup
-the underage girl had sex with half the city just to have a roof over her head
-dude can't choose between a normal woman or the runaway teen prostitute
-author tries to portray all this to look lighthearted like everything is completely fine and normal.... lmao

Aggregator gang
@Redsling That's the negative aspects of the controversy. It feels kinda polarized so let me play devil's advocate here.
First the FMC:
The girl is a runaway from a broken home and so she slept with a guy as a means to stay at her place until he kicked her out (because his gf/wife was coming home, he got bored of her, or some other scumbag reason). She didn't "sleep with half the city." She sometimes slept outside. It's not like she's loose with her body; she just has absolutely no self-esteem about her worth because of how men treated her. Prime example was the one scumbag in the story who only wanted her back because he wanted to get his dick wet. Literally, no other reason. He sees women as sex opportunities and nothing else.
So while her morals are a bit off, gotta remember she comes from a broken home and the people taking her in just use her for sex, breaking her more.

Now the MC (again devil's advocate):
Because of her age, he doesn't harbor romantic interest and is not such a selfish hornbag, like the rest of these idiots in the comments, that he's plow her too. But because his relationship with her is complicated, that's why he's having a hard time with his coworker too. Another thing people forget is this is not America. Japan has no laws about other people harboring runaway children, so all this talk about him needing legal backup is completely meaningless.
So while his reasons are extremely atypical to what most on here would do, nothing he did was illegal; just weird and unusual.

Group Leader
The moment when the comment section is more interesting than the manga itself.

Dex-chan lover
you're just seeing it from the wrong perspective. What you should picture is that 99.9999 of the mass of the solar system is dumb, useless as is, and ripe for taking and exploitation by the .0001 percent that's left. The sun is not that fiery giant that can destroy us in a whim, because it's not even sentient to have a whim, it's just a large fusion reactor waiting to be bottled up and used.
feeling insignificant about our presence in the solar system is as silly as feeling insignificant at a large buffet.
-Eldrik, author of Fairies vs Tentacles

I think by far this is a good story, even there's a lot of drama happening, but the story is pretty good, and i kinda like how it goes.

@YukiMao nah, from what it looks like the mc and fml are not even in a romantic relationship, so i wouldn't call it cuck if Asami started dating her.

This is the first time I've got so pissed at a romance story because legitimately none of this shit makes sense. The logic they use to justify chastising or villainizing the male MC for sheltering the girl makes no fucking sense. It's fucking bonkers, and the worst part is the MC doesn't realize why they're wrong and just takes it. Yes, really he shouldn't be sheltering the girl, (at least in the way he is going about doing it, like he is walking a thin legal rope), but it sure as shit ain't for the bullshit reasons they're spouting in this manga. Or maybe it is for those reasons, in which case, this manga just sucks. If you can ignore the absolutely mental reasoning some of these characters give, then yeah it's decent. If not, it's just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread