I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
if this were a traditional manga then I would be assuming that the author will be pulling the, she just gave him 300000 yen and didn't sell his life span but this was the best ending out of every other thing you can come up with given the circumstances , both had left themselves with 3 days to enjoy as much as they wanted and they enjoyed the 3 and a half months they had together . And all and all a very bittersweet ending for me atleast. I gave this manga a 10/10 cause this was to me you can say my opinion a masterpiece.

Double-page supporter
I'm a fuvking mess. Probably gonna take me a good 2-3 months of recovery from this. Any comedy manga out there? Ok I'll reread Oyasumi Punpun.

10/10 It's so good that it's so bad for my health

Hooo boy, as much I would have loved for it to be happier than this, it really gives a sense of shit really not happening the way you want it and all, even then I’m happy with this ending as much as it hurt knowing they’ll die in a few days, but happy , since they’ll spend it in pure bliss in each other’s arms

these damn ninjas man 😭, i understand now why this is rated 9.2 in mangadex, thank god i read this, this was beautiful

WAIT THAT WAS THE END?!?!
that was so amazing, wow. i’m glad i read this.
and yes movie when-? o.o

Why did i read this ...
I don't want to see their last 3 days... its so happy and sad at the same time.

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Users who are viewing this thread