I Stack Experience Through Reading Books

This manga is so cliché, just like Chinese manga who always flaunt the MC OP power lol. Idk why i keep reading this, whenever i see some cliché lines i always laugh LOL

Man everyone is getting on the case of this story when its just suppose to be a power trip from the get go, I don't get how people didint expect this its just a fun little relaxing story lol.

i liked the first chapters but somehow he dumped his first gf and everything went downhill.
Now he is thinking with his dick.

I dont know how i feel about this series approach to love interests. On one hand its realistic for a boy his age to loose interest in a girl and move on quickly at this age, its also similar to solo leveling in that way in that he passes up other love interests before picking one who is introduced later, so it might be a korean thing.

This is so bad it’s nauseating. The story is absurdly stupid and nearly nonexistent. And the art. My god the art. It seems good at first, but as you read it just gets nauseating. I’m sick of this garbage.

Thank you for the massive upload these past couple of days I wish you luck on exams 😀

This is amazing. Love this manga, is warm and cozy. And though he could have everything he wanted in terms of skills, he picks what helps people, it makes me happy.

Good luck with your exams!
That said, I too am disappointed with how this story is progressing. This story started with a mysterious notebook, hinted at there being a secret behind it which he later discovered. Showed how he viewed, or perhaps influenced, events through that notebook when attaining experience. And then suddenly, it's never spoken of again.

And it's the notebook and whatever secrets it holds that intrigued me the most. Now it just feels like a slice-of-life where the notebook serves as a plot-armor gimmick to prevent him from ever failing at anything. I'll probably just skim through the chapters in a few months, see if it went anywhere but I'm not hopeful.

Thanks for the uploads and good luck with your exams! I'm only really keeping up with this series because of your efforts.

It's such a shame how bad the plot and flow of the story is. It had a cool premise but absolutely dropped off in quality after he learned to cook.

@Aikaro Are you retarded? He hasn't dated anyone yet, wtf do you mean he ditched his first girlfriend? I swear, you people are so addicted with constantly shipping characters the second they appear that you forget how to read so you failed to noticed there was never even a confession. The most they did was go on a single date and literally nothing happened during it.

Users who are viewing this thread