I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
well this was certainly an unexpected development. One second it was nice and light hearted ish and next thing it's like duke went full tyrant lol. I had to double check the names because I thought he was Ingrid's twin brother or something

oh well, hope this drama gets resolved soon

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, felt hella rushed? No build up towards confrontation or at least show her walking into her room and getting caught red handed. As a reader i was so confused i thought i skipped a chapter almost

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he looks truly evil in this chapter. That's probably the personality that raped her.

Double-page supporter
While I get he was deceived but he takes no responsibility for the fact he drove her into a corner and ignored her repeated pleas to call off the engagement. He also threatened her repeatedly. A cornered rat will bite the cat, One who is cornered will fight like a devil. And has the nerve to be upset she took extreme measures to get away from him.

@Mojo I think you're right! Ripley probably wouldn't have resorted to almost killing herself if she wasnt pushed that far off the edge :/ she was like a rabbit caught in a trap trying to get away

Double-page supporter
@Mojo right??? It was so awful considering that he had s*x with her when she was DRUNK as well. And then he turned around and said "You stole my first night" noooooo dude.... YOU stole HER first night because if he hadn't done anything and left her there then she woulda just passed out drunk. I'm pretty sure she wasn't climbing on top of him and even if she was, sHe WaS dRUNK. And the threats tooooooo ahhhhh sldakfjskldfj

Group Leader
I guess if push didn’t work then he’s going for pull this time.

But honestly, it would’ve worked a lot better if he just treated her like a princess and poured his affection onto her instead of using threats.

Even though she was wrong to lie, she had her reasons and especially since he was threatening her the whole time.

I hope this doesn’t go down the route that she has to beg for his forgiveness. I still want him to turn around and chase her when he realises she’s not going to chase him since she doesn’t think she deserves him.

Crying at the cliff hanger but thank you for scanlating this all this time 💕

Double-page supporter
Thank you for translating this series for us.

It's going to hurt to wait for webtoons to catch up, but I'm gonna go look for the novel spoilers whilst I cry.

Wow I wasn't expecting that..ugh wish she didn't do such drastic measures to begin with I feel bad for the ML because he was infatuated with her maybe to a point of obsession but hopefully this break apart she'll understand she need to live her own life and not the novels..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating this far and all your hard work on this series!!!
This cliffhanger is gonna kill me tho lol

thank you all so much for your hard work! if it weren't for you guys, i wouldn't have known such a lovely series <3

Aggregator gang
THIS IS WHERE YOU DROP US OF???!!! It would've been better if you'd stopped a chapter earlier!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

wow this was a heavy chapter. from the beginning leading up to now, it's always been very colorful and humorous, but now it took a serious turn. thank you guys for the translations^^ <3333

Users who are viewing this thread