I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Ah, so the maniac who wouldn't take no for an answer, never listened to what she said, barely knows her at all, suddenly gets violent when he notices she is not honest with him.

And the girl, she has what she wanted at least, free with friends and money, but nooo, she now actually wants him because reasons.

Screw that, it was funny when it was about baby ribs and smirking at the villainess, now it's just painfully anger inducing and childish

Honestly, girl.... just tell him you were too afraid of telling him you didn’t want to get married so you went overboard and apologize your heart out but say after he was so sweet and loyal you changed your mind and want to be forgiven. Just be shameless. That’s obviously what he liked in the first place.

I realize a fictional character can’t hear me and the results are decided, but whatever. It had to be said. SHAMELESSLY CLING TO YOUR MAN.

Supporter
Lmao sure MC reaps what she sowed, but did you people forget that the ML basically threatened her into marriage despite her multiple attempts at declining? In this whole relationship thing they both suck and will need to sit their asses down to talk properly, don't make it like MC is the only person at fault here.

it seems the comments are really split between completely blaming the mc or the ml lmao

Few people in the comments still bringing that she was drunk when they had sex or him threatening her.

It have already been said that in the novel they had sex twice and it was she that initiated the second time in the morning, also she told him in their first meeting everything she knew about him and how she liked him, the duke is a smart man so he saw through that her rejection as just her being stubborn (since he already knew that she liked him), he only "threatened" her as a bluff since he obviously never had any intention of doing her any harm, which is obvious by how nearly traumatized he was when he thought she was injured.

Tbh it is quite tiresome having to explain the plot and characters for people that don't read it properly, but I can't help but have to write this.

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq

I used Line Webtoon a lot when it was free (with ads I think?) and then stopped for a while. When I came back to the fast pass, daily pass, and coin system it was just confusing and seemed like too much.

It's mostly the daily pass that gets me because I like to binge read completed stories and I can't really do that anymore without buying coins. I almost wish I could buy the series straight up or do some kind of subscription system instead of having to do coins. I'm all for supporting the creators, it's just all the steps I don't like.

(I actually use Youtube Premium though lol, but I got it when it was $10, called YT Red, and included Google Play music. Prem)

And I know you were replying to someone else but I'd pretend to be scarred for life if a guy was constantly threatening my life if I didn't marry him too. Both MCs are kinda wild but I think the Duke wins 1st place by far lol

Supporter
@OnlyTruth I disagree with your point about the marriage. Even if he likes her and knows she likes him, it's still not okay to push her into a marriage that she's obviously uncomfortable with. IDK if the novel talks about this but did he even attempt to find out why she's so opposed to the marriage even though she likes him? If I remember correctly he didn't tell her what really happened on that night or what she told him, did he? If he was still being insistent only because he thinks she is "just stubborn", then his actions were wrong here. Again both suck and need to actually communicate here.

Lmao what a drama. Well she had it coming anyway. She should be grateful that crazy obsessive dude didn't murder her on the spot.

@gingerreadsthings You really said what I was thinking. It's really starting to get on my nerves how the FL makes everything so much more complicated than it has to be. And the ML just assumes things and doesn't listen. I am desperate for them to have a heart to heart, I really want to everything to clear up... Would probably have dropped this way back otherwise

Dex-chan lover
lolololol i thought for sure she already told the duke on her health progress before she went out and do community service lololol she got it coming.. i thought she and duke already hv heart to heart conversation that she will then consult him about wanting to hook up fl and 2nd ml.. u know, "if u want to be with me, let's make sure fl got her own man then I'll trust that you won't leave me no more" bs. but nope.. i guess i was wrong.. that heart to heart moment never happened

Bruh its 1:40 am and I'm at the bathroom screaming because if this drama.... I can't, I really like drama like this hahaha I'll love to see how they will sort this out.
I'm both neutral for both of them. Each side has a reason and I'm not going to be taking sides because both made mistakes.
The Duke put her into a marriage she clearly didn't want in the first place and I mostly think that Duke is at more fault since these things wouldn't have happen if he listened to the FL.

She shouldn't have faked in the first place. He is very justified it his anger here, and if she just realized that this is real life, and not the novel anymore, then we could have avoided this.

Aggregator gang
@FreshfEshes
How is this possible
Are you in Malaysian , Singapore timezone
Because I am in that timezone too,

I agree with you what you said....
+ she isn't the person to use her brain in the first place, all she is doing is cause drama

Users who are viewing this thread