I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
You know, he doesn't really have the right to be angry imo. He kept threatening to kill her if she refused, she could say she's desperate to survive. Maybe he would reflect on what he did. What Ripley did wasn't very nice or right and it's super annoying how she's so caught up with the novel's plot.

Just when sh*t is starting to get real, we are now left hanging!!! Thank you to the scanlation team for your hardwork thus far.

Many thanks to the scanlators <3 Hope you all get some rest after this.

Duke's gone back to being scary. Should have seen this coming.

uh yeah no that guy has probably been misunderstood all his life and he finally met you who he thought actually understood him and then you faked your injuries like that. honestly, she's already become friends with the fl so she should have noticed that the story isn't the original anymore. she should've noticed that ages ago. tho tbh he was extreme when he threatened her life but she didn't even say anything to explain herself

Pretty high and mighty for a rapist.Pretty high and mighty for a rapist. Not sure why I read past that reveal.

@thyraclyne on the part of the FL she does come up with a lot of crazy schemes however remember what she's dealing with
someone who raped her while knowing she was way to drunk. Someone who uses his position of power and authority to dominate her threatening to have her killed how many times now. I don't know sometimes he comes off as mr. sweet and kindness but there's this switch and when it flips he turns nasty reminds me of Wife beaters.

cnd

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm excuse me sir bitch, but you need to take several seats. Maybe look to yourself for why she's so desperate to get away from you. She's evil???? Hoe, you're literally abusing her. You constantly threaten her with death. You fucking RAPED her. This poor bitch doesn't deserve to have you in her life. She did nothing to deserve that punishment.

@legendaryswordsman that's true. The ML is very creepy and scary sometimes. I think, can dislike the fl that much because she was described as being fine (albeit surprised) sleeping with ml while drunk (that's not how it works in real life).

She also started to have feelings for him while tricking him. This story comes of as comedic, but unfortunately the scenes and problems are far to serious. So... 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread