I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

damn i feel like the series is gonna end soon now cuz there was an actual romantic development where both the mc and ml openly admitted their feelings and reciprocated????

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
I thought that was going to be the end after they confessed.
too bad the villianess is destined to be one no matter what, she could have deviated from the story like the others and found happiness elsewhere

I'm glad that they're finally being sincere with each other! They are so cute together 😭♥️ Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
zeronis... lmao somehow it sounds chuuni 😂😂😂😂😂😂 i didn't feel dokidoki at all when she says it during dat moment 😂😂😂😂 i think ingrid sounds better

also, lol "I'm a kind person so I'll forgive you this time"? lol pretty sure a kind person won't call themselves kind 😂

i’m glad ripley recognizes that the original plot has changed unlike other fl plus how they’re sincere with each other makes this series much more satisfying > < tysm for the update!!

@krzywasabi I second that. I thought we're in the last arc of the manga because they were already so honest with their feelings to each other.

And Rose... Oh my god, ROSE. You are beautiful and you don't need to chase after a guy who is not even sparing a single glance at you. If you keep being a bitch about it then I'm going to whip out my little friend, Naifu.

Dex-chan lover
Rose is prolly going to be the antagonist no matter who you put in protag position, telling her that she will either die or be ruined isn't going to help much so que montage of mc trying to make rose fall out of love I guess

I saw the novel illustrations in nav*r forum and this rose btch is definitely a villainess

Group Leader
@OmegaDragon WHen I was originally translating this, I got like 5 different names including, zeroness, Zeronky, and Geroni. So uh Zeronis it is!

Aggregator gang
I won't lie coming over to tell her to give up, alone might I add, is dumb. I kinda see why Rose is mad, Ripley seems so condescending.

Ugh I loved that chapter! But why did it gave to end with that! I think it was a mistake to confront Rose that girl is so blinded by her infatuation with the Duke who is clearly uninterested in her..with that ending and her reaction to what Rilpley said isn't going to sit well with Rose, the girl is going to become unstable and do something worse im sure of it.

Thanks for the chapter!
... is it just me or does Mc sound condescending. I mean, "you are beautiful, you can have find someone as cool as the duke, just wait"??? She's saying this to Rose who she knows is deeply deeply DEEPLY in love with the duke and expect everything to be okay just like a story. And what's with "I'm a kind person so I will forgive you if you apologize sincerely"? She should've just went out with it and said to give up on the duke instead of trying to sound like a nice person or trying to get a apology.

bruh you almost killed her, now you wanna get upset out of jealousy like??? what is your problem

Users who are viewing this thread