I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
wow. 10/10 an actual isekai "villainous" story where there's actually some sweet romantic development.

at least Ripley's acknowledged she must be crazy, perfect fitting for the equally crazy duke, maybe they were always destined for each other :p. ngl I did enjoy that bed/sex scene

I guess now the plot is gonna focus on the generic villainous looking character lul

Rose, yes, that’s exactly why she came to see you. Lol

Thanks for the update!

Girl she is forgiving you for trying to kill her. Just sit quietly and agree with everything.

Ripley are you so fucking dumb? I understand you wanting to give her a chance of a second life but... she tried to kill you, this ain't a joke.

Aww, Ripley. Accepting that she is the protagonist of her story and not some extra is awesome.
Thanks,!!!

i checked the raws before this update and the comments were saying the middle part was cut off lmao we want more sweet bed scenes

YES FINALLY!!

I understand that Ripley is trying to be helpful and give Rose some closure about the duke so she stops pinning over him (as he loves Ripley) but Rose literally tried to murder her and that was not the first time Rose has gotten physical with Ripley....

Sem

Dex-chan lover
I think Ripley's mistake was trying to be kind to Rose.

If she had actually tried some villainess lines like, "Never approach me or the Duke again, or I really will be after your throat," Rose might have taken it seeing as this time she genuinely looks like she's scared of the consequences.
But by flaunting your good relationship and going, "I'll be kind, aren't you pitiful chasing after a taken man?" that's got to be really humiliating right? You came all the way here after I almost killed you, and you're going to take the high ground and make it look like I'm the pitiful desperate one? You're here to show off how much better you are than me?

If it's someone proud and easily provoked like Rose, that's got to be what's going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh the MC sounded so patronizing in her little speech so I don't blame Rose for getting angry. Okay I admit I dislike the MC so maybe that adds to why I'm not totally on her side but even so, if you want to tell someone you're dating the person they love just do it. Don't beat around the bush and try to sugarcoat it and tell them they'll meet someone nice...that just makes them feel pathetic

PS: not condoning the near manslaughter incident and I do think she needs to apologize for that. My comment above is just about the scene where the new lover confronts someone in love with the guy. That's it

So you go meet with someone who tried to kill you by yourself...and just want an apology? Wtf? Lol that’s so dumb

Users who are viewing this thread