I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Man....Ripley should have gotten some financial compensation from Rose and should have left promptly. No need for the "holier-than-thou lecture from the MC" moment.

Thank you so much this!!! You are awesome!!! I really appreciate your hard work!

Hopefully soon the English version catches up as well. On webtoon there is a coin event for this right now. They uploaded chapters each day :) and some others are uploading biweekly to catch up! Such a good time to be alive :D

@JustA_ tbh if she is taunting her or just rubbing it in, she kinda deserves it. Rose talked shit to her as if Ripley wasn’t the fiancé (Duke never said their engagement was off for her to presume other wise and it was her mistake to take his business actions as flirting) and then almost killed her by pushing her off to sea. So nah I’m good w/ this

Dex-chan lover
@thixcrib somehow, the z-name options sounds chuuni 😂😂😂😂 like for a family name, sure, duke zeronis is ok.. but on the bed.. lmao i can't 😂😂 feel like summoning a demon 😂

The way in which Ripley demanded she stop going after the Duke was wrong very "I'm the MC now so listen to me holier then thou" which she literally says is so so so so cringey it was an order for Rose, I dont necessarily think that was her intention as Ripley wants Rose to not be a "villainess" and find true love but the way she said it was just so callous from an outsiders perspective as a reader we see what shes thinking but if this happens to me irl ? I'd slap them if someone said that to me in that way. But I'd also not be going after an Engaged man so..... (it's wrong to go after someone who's in a relationship like Rose has especially knowing they are engaged the problem I have is the way Ripley diminished Rose's rights to her own feelings for the Duke although I do not know for sure if she does really care for the Duke or not that's irrelevant to the matter at hand.)

But Rose's reaction was very on point to her character as a "Villainess"

Ripley is very stupid most of the time (I love her but its true) sayiv that flat out to Rose's face right after you got an apology is such a bad idea it's like ok now apologize and then I'm gonna go off on a tangent on how you're wrong km right I know best for you blah blah blah

Double-page supporter
@lolawhiterabbit yeah she definitely deserves it, but I'm pretty sure the mc did not mean to talk shit and just wanted to help her move on, and that was the wrong way to say it to her lol

@JustA_ I agree that she went about it the wrong way in regards to her intentions, but at the same time I’m not even mad at it, most of the stories we read the MC makes the villain apologize or just plainly puts them on their place and we cheer for them. I get the intentions here were to break the cycle and have the “villain” live her life w/o the “villainess” tag on, which is why a lot of readers are feeling some type of way, bc we acknowledge that Rose is just a person w/ her own emotions and she has every right to them and it’s selfish and cruel to just tell someone to cut them off as if they weren’t there or they were valued less than. At the same time it pretty much tarnished the apology that rose gave to Ripley and the forgiveness she returned. I get it, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t feel pity for her after she pushed her off the boat. Tbh I would have felt differently if she wouldn’t have pushed her off, I would have been jumping the same boat of “no Ripley that’s not how you handle that, this was cruel” or something along those lines but my compassion ended when she almost killed someone due to jealousy. Heck I would have probably hold out for her if she would have been remorseful and tried to amend it since I’m sure murder wasn’t her objective and it was an impulsive accident.

i mean, what did you expect gurl..........that sounds more like mocking than forgiving her.... should have stopped at i forgive and im not low like you and just go.. but if we think about our MCs character, its understandable for her to say things like this

That’s not the right way to say it girl... you can’t just tell her to forget her feelings like, you couldn’t too, it’s not something you can control. I think the best way was to just tell her not to woo him anymore since they’re together and nothing more that since it would only be seen as pity or mockery.

? lmaoo why did she say it like that..? people can't drop their feelings for another in a snap of a finger, literally what she wanted to do early on but couldn't. villainess abt to go awf on her LMFAOO go crazy lady

Why say that in this way? You could be more polite and graceful lady. This time i'm disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread