I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
What's the matter with red hair and green eyes?! Do they not like the Irish or something?

The Pre-Raphaelites would probably like a word.

(Realistically, read hair and green eyes are both the rarest of the "common" colours for hair and eyes respectively. So it's, quite incidentally, true-to-life that these aren't super-common colours for characters. If anything green eyes are probably over-represented. I've never much heard anyone accuse them of looking bland, though...)

Red hair and green eyes is one of the rarest combinations, since when did it become common lol.

@Zikakuto I concede.
I actually went and googled "edible hemorrhoid cream."
while the results were not very exciting, the fact that i had to search it remains an undeniable fact
know that your victory will forever haunt my internet search history

ugh the color schemes, that overused time period, fashion style(corsets), that typical otome game looking girl, the " you are a nice person" to basically a stranger, boring art style, explore the color palette more

Bruh? Green eyes and red hair is one of the rarest combinations, but she doesn't think so, whyyyyyy? HOW STUPID SHE IS, LIKE, DUDE??

@StrangerTittania She's from a country where everyone is born with black/dark brown hair and eyes; can't blame her for not knowing. Not everyone has the patience to look up facts like this about foreign cultures, even if they enjoy novels and other things based on those.

@chonkury That's true, and in those novels normally it's not someone black or with others cultures whom do isekai, just japanese people and at the least an south korean...

@StrangerTittania Yeah, I'd like to read a comic about someone who's not East Asian getting isekai'd for once. Seems unlikely to get something like that from East Asian authors, though, and dark-skinned protagonists are still rare. ^^;;

@chonkury I know, right? It'll be very rare, but I would like to read it. I started to read one called "I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!" , not to long ago, but ive got spoilers
that the main protagonist will be "purified with light" and turn more white... Such a big lost.
I want black isekai person too! ARGH. ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but why?

@StrangerTittania
Then I suppose you should try reading stories from places other than Japan and Korea.... though I don't know if there are isekai stories from other places, since I can't really remmeber any but I'm not following cartoons enough nowadays to know.
Also in "I'm Not a Villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness Doesn't Mean I'm a Bad Person!" she is not black, she is white with the protection of the dark king spirit, it made sense to have the protection of the light king spirit show in her physical appearance the same way it the dark king protection did.

@mahtan I got the point k? I know that it is historic for the Asian people (not just them) to have prejudice against the blackest skin in their descendants, as well as the white people. So they liked to make people whiter. It's just that I look for some Manhua / Manhwa / manga in which I can feel more reported, as a person who is neither Asian nor white. But I understand how and why works can not and are rare. It started to have a little more inclusion and I already got used to the diversity that has in She-Ra 2018.😴

Users who are viewing this thread