I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
is it truly ok for me to ship Vio and Yulan?? Simply because of the rule that dictates that childhoodfriends never wins.

Contributor
Woah, that took a sudden left turn. But I'm not complaining: This young model of our protagonist looks to be cool as hell.

@Luftwaffles27:

Charisma isn't particularly that common a stat either, so you were almost definitely presumed to be using stats from D&D, mother of all RPGs that it is. And D&D makes a wisdom/intelligence distinction in its stats that's relatively thought-provoking, as these things go, so it's hard for those of used to it to not reflexively consider which of the two is applicable, once the subject is broached in those terms.

This is a good chapter. A very welcome band-aid to the bullshit from before.

But I swear if she doesn't end up with him that chapter is fucking useless because it just reinforces best ship and if she doesn't end up with Yulian it's a waste of everyone's time.

OMG, Viol/Yulan freaking FOREVER. These two precious beings truly have a bond that needs to last and last!

Gaddamit, well its not like this is going to be my first time shipping the wrong ship anyway 😂😂
Prince claudia, hang in there bud. You jist got to prove yourself worthy

Group Leader
our little prince violette...dude. i could eat 100 chapters of girls crossdressing as princes

God bless lil' Violette! More princely than any prince I've ever seen. Yulan did not stand a chance against that charm!!

Users who are viewing this thread