I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

ahh thanks for updating 😭😭 I sincerely hope our fl wont end up with the prince, and I found it kinda annoying that the prince literally hated on her and then decided that the things he did, did no harm and can just pull a switch on his feelings so that he likes fl now 😤😤😡

Aggregator gang
My god I wish she was a boy now, the story would feel more interesting and fun

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@animegrl357
I’m pretty sure he didn’t, I think he’s referring to how she already gave up in the prince. So before she finds someone else he’ll step in. At least that’s how I took it.

Dex-chan lover
@Mewpls that would cut out about a third of her emotional issues, if you removed being forced to crossdress to the point of binding your own body.

@Mewples I don't think it would. There is a question as to whether or not the mother molested Violet when she was younger, so the mother definitely would've raped a son.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Ooooh. Now that's interesting. Does Yulan remember as well? Well...maybe not.

Either way, shiiiiiip. For the love of God, please find happiness together, you two precious children.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi her deciding to go, "nah, forget the prince" is hardly a "worst possible outcome" that someone couldn't bear to recall. Nobody has really been hurt yet and Yulan isn't the kind of drama queen to call the mere possibility of the woman he already resolved to give away falling in love with someone else a "worst possible outcome".

Dex-chan lover
"Your eyes are fake."
"Of course these aren't my real eyes. I bought them from the Opthalmonger in Market Street last Tuesday. They're a little dry behind the sockets, though, so I'll probably get a new pair tomorrow. He said he'd have some nice violet ones in. I hear they're all the rage this spring. Can you believe there are still provincials wearing blu-- Oh, I'm so sorry, forget I said anything."

Double-page supporter
when Villainess more 'Prince' than the prince himself...

LOL

He also have memories from the "future"! By the way he said he doesn't want to watch her get snatched away by the prince!
I hope they stay together!!!!!! The Prince doesn't deserves Vio!!! Like, if Yulan knew about the drama in Vio's house, the prince should know as well!!!! It doesn't excuse her actions in the past, but a bit of understanding, please?
This also makes me hate Vio's dad even more!!!!! He left his daughter with his psycho mother and now treats her like trash!!!!!

Omg yulan knows what’s gonna happen or was supposed to happen 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😲

Honestly, I don't support Yulan. He didn't do much to try and save her during the time she needed it most.

Edit: Not during their young years but during her downfall which progressed far enough for her to attempt murder. Unless if he was somehow able to pull off the reincarnation magic then I forgive him but normally you have one chance and then he blew it.

Group Leader
Seems like Yulan knew what happened.
Maybe he was the one responsible for reverting time and her having the memories from when she was in prison was just a side effect.

Users who are viewing this thread