I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

sad that this got dropped but great for the author to get their work licensed. It's been so long I didn't even know Puni Translations was still working on it...

Dex-chan lover
Just now she realized that people don't remember the first time?

This is another one of those were the little sister is a piece of shit and just go for the guy the MC was going for because the MC liked them... hope not.

This will be hard but I will say it, we are not all from the countries where the manga will be licensed, even if we were, not all of us can afford a volume of it so when you stop translating the series I will have to leave it somehow, I know not it is his intention but it makes me sad that due to good intentions he cannot enjoy this manga.

Group Leader
Alright then so it’s time to say goodbye to this wonderful manga... Doubt I could read another chapter... too bad

Dex-chan lover
fuck me...not another licensed manga! i mean im happy for the authors but it sucks ass for me

@kiero13 it got licensed, when that happens most groups stop the fan translation, so know u have to wait for the official translation to catch up

@YuriHeimurinn same, i cant remember how many mangas and manhwas i had to erase fro mmy memory, sometimes i see some of them on the follow tab but its always for another language, hell sometimes they even delete the older chapters...its sad honestly

@mahtan she knows people doesn't remember, it's the fact her little sister didn't realize that her sister would want her dead and why.

Maryjun stole her place in the family and it made Violette's life miserable, yet she doesn't realize this and the exchange in this chapter showed how ignorant she is about what's happening to Violette. In the first chapter/timeline, she didn't even know why her sister would want to kill her.

Honestly I would be pissed if someone who ruined my life ignorantly told me that they like me. It's like a punch in the gut.

I kinda like how both the prince and sister are just ignorant, rather than scheming. Makes it hard for our MC to deal with her memories, and she to recognize that the plot is different this time around.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations to date. I guess there's no helping it when a good one gets licensed. (Anyone have spoilers on how it ends? Is there even an ending yet in the original text?)

Dex-chan lover
@ayatome

Its a double whammy, cause she doesnt know all the grief she put her through and while saying she loves her she ignores all the crap her sister is suffering

Fed-Kun's army
This is a personal opinion: I despise people who can't take a hint like how the sister ruined the MC's plans. I'm biased because I hate this in real life and I can't comprehend how someone can be that oblivious since I pick up vibes so easily...

Putting that aside, the sister isn't bad, the same way the prince isn't necessarily bad...he is a fucking prejudiced holier than thou imbecile (I can't get over the time he accused her during that tea party without listening to anything that is going on around him) but he isn't like the usual mean princes who want to dump their fiancés and are purposefully being malicious....I think both him and the sister suit each other in their stupity but the country is doomed is they're future king and queen. The sister reminds me of the blond bitch from "The Evil Lady Will Change" but the sister from that one is much much worse and if the sister in this one is a 6/10 on the annoyance/pedastal scale, that one breaks the fucking scale.

Anyway, I think these characters serve their purpose as they are made to show how reasonable the MC is and that being naive doesn't equal being good. Also, they are made to put off the happing ending because I'm sure the MC and Yulan would've made more progress romantically, and the MC would've had a better family if they didn't exist ( Same applies to Yulan, concubine son or not, if the prince didn't exist Yulan would'nt have been bullied for being second in the hierarchy or princes)

Users who are viewing this thread