I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

So this has the same feel as a lot of the galge isekai reincarnation mangas we've been seeing lately, but this isn't one of those... maybe. Maybe Viollette is on the 2nd play thru where you keep a lot of the progress but the story has still restarted.

Since Yulan wasn't with Violette when she was imprisioned, I'm getting this feeling that something bad is going to happen to him in the future that Violette is not aware of 🤔

@ziying I’ll get the fire started for dear old Pa.

I like the story, but I hope it isn’t too predictable. That may be hoping for too much.

I really really hope she end up with yulan, i think his love is more genuine than the prince

Violette please don’t fall for the prince after the way he treated you in the tea party you deserve better, Yulan is amazing i hope they end up together.

i got to say Violette father is a douchbag and maryjun is getting clingy by the chapter, i’m worried she will fall for Yulan with their similar background and all, hopefully i’m wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading it, I wonder if Yulan might have memories of the first timeline too. Also, sure hope this is not yet another story where a girl ends up with the wrong guy cause he is the one in power. Also hope the father effs right off a cliff.

That dad needs to go to hell. Also her sister doesn’t even realizing how much pain it causes Vito to talk to her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
The latest chapter made it seem like Yulan is also reincarnated (or also went back in time and kept his memories)...
On another note, why TF is the as*hole prince on the cover ? The way this is going, I think she won't end with him and will get with Yulan in the end so why is he on the cover with him being the only one featured as if he were the MC

It’s a fat chance but I hope Yulian & Vio end up together! Just want the sweet underdog to win this time

Group Leader
@person22 I read some spoilers for this once, if you’re curious about how it ends for Yulian. I can’t say that this is one hundred percent accurate, since this was a while back that I read them, but as I recall
Vio ends up with Yulian,
and an additional spoiler in case you’re curious about the prince,
the prince realizes that with his quick-to-judge personality, he isn’t fit to be king and secedes the throne to Yulian
As I said, I read these a while ago, so don’t take it as gospel.

Contributor
My eyes are bleeding because of this new cover.

I will wait for the third cover

@Barajou I couldn't stop myself from reading the spoilers you posted but thanks to them I'm determined to keep reading this! I hope it turns out like you said 😁

If i ever had money, i will buy my own ship and name it vio x yulian! And anyone is free to board in it! Hehehehe! The heck with the crown prince, i hate his guts! And lets kick vio-chan's otou-san to the trash bin! He's a living example of human scum! Also that maryjun! Is she just dumb or doing it on purpose? Her every action will affect vio-chan! 🤦 that's why i hate maryjun! If i were vio-chan, i will just look at her then ignore her if ever she approaches me.

Users who are viewing this thread