I Swear I Won't Bother You Again!

If yulan isn't the love interest I stg imma flip out. I don't want all this good character development for violet to go down the drain with prince claudia. That would be a HUGE disappointment

Dad-mega ultra trash, Step-mom/mistress- trash, Prince- trash, Secretary dude- trash, Marin- protective queen👸!, Yulian-🥰

If Yulan isn’t the ML I’m going to flip a table!!!
I want to throttle that Prince so bad! Go away you self-centred little shit!

Even if she and the prince changed , the way of him liking her is too weird , like when someone chases after him , he hates them but when they stop chasing after him , he misses them or smth and realise his love for them 😀😀 thats dumb sorry

Me being me harsh and mean to the the prince for being snobbish full oh himself mean type of guy who doesn't understand others family problems and situations
At the moment the Prince held her hand I THOUGHT GO DIE PRINCE TRASH SCUMBAG PLAYER WITH CLICHE LINES TRYING TO ACT PITIFUL

The prince can fuck offffffffffff and his sidekick can go with him too. Leave violette be! Also fuck duke vahan for being all 'you can't do anything to tarnish the family name' like??? Bitch???? //YOU'RE// THE ENTIRE REASON YOUR FAMILY NAME IS BEING GOSSIPED ABOUT?? violette's not the one who suddenly brought in a second wife with a daughter the same age range as your firstborn so soon after the first wife passed away, jesus christ. fuck that guy.

Damn,,,, I really hope Yulan is the ML because like we know for sure that vio's never had any feelings for the prince, and he's never cared for her either before her decision to NOT be interested in him.............

This prince can fuck off holy shit, I hope he experiences the worst rejection ever later on.

Ugh, I think I’m done here, I will not continue to read until I get confirmation that Yulan is the ML, if that confirmation never happens... well this is the end for me because I don’t want her with the prince! Have some self-respect girl! You deserve better!

Annoying prince. He had his chance when the poor girl was starved of affection and squandered it. Even a nun end would be better than him.

Translators, thank you for all your hard work. You’ve done an amazing job with this series and I really enjoyed it.

That said... I think I’m done. I do not enjoy the Crown Prince at all. I HATE that this chapter implies that he only started flirting with the sister to piss off the MC. Does the author not get how that makes it even worse?!?!?

That means that in his original timeline, he saw the depressed, loveless MC, being ignored by everyone for her cute sister who was raised with love, and ALSO decided to pretend to love the sister, just for his own amusement? That’s disrespectful both to his fiancé and the sister! He drove her crazy, literally taking away her last hope for a family, not even because he really loved the sister, but just because he’s a narcissistic ass?

It’s fine not to love the woman you’ve been assigned to marry by your parents, but at least you should respect her. Treat her with courtesy, don’t try to seduce her baby sister for fun.

And now Vio is implied to still have feelings for this guy? I’m sorry, I can’t. Vio’s actions in her past life are awful and do not excuse her of murder, but she paid for them-she was imprisoned and executed. She paid her debt. The prince has not changed or regretted the way he has treated his fiancé in this life or the last, and he, the parents, and the sister were all directly responsible for the way the last life ended up.

To use a common saying, “No single snowflake considers itself responsible for the avalanche.” All of their disgust, bullying, and abuse caused the original MC to go crazy, and we haven’t seen any of these characters change at all.

And to people who like the sister, I’m sorry, but she’s the biggest white lotus I’ve ever seen. I honestly thought they were intentionally writing her as a villain. She moved into the MC’s home immediately after the MC’s mother, the legal wife, died, and immediately starts trying to play happy families??? For anyone with an IQ above zero, they should be able to see how that will turn out. And the very fact that she’s incapable of backing off and giving her sister space and time to adjust and accept her makes her incredibly selfish if not downright malicious

Sigh the prince, his attendant and the entirety of vio’s family needs to f*ck off, preferably off a cliff

@Sarenity I agree wholeheartedly. With that said, Thank you translators, but im team yulan all the way. Its like she's forgetting how cruel he was to her when she was not the object of his affection and it seems like yulans gonna get fucked over again.

Users who are viewing this thread