I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

@esmee_n101
SPOILER ALERT yes he is second ML and from so far in the novel, he seems to be a pretty good guy and has memories of past life. Right now he is curious as to why the timeline changed because he has no idea that Charlize also regressed. :)

Dex-chan lover
Get the feels that maybe he wanted her dead too. OR he's the second ML and hasn't seen her in a while? or maybe he also went back? But like why would that be the first thing you ask, c'mon man.

Bruh that so vague. Like is there a rumor she's dead? Or did he came back as she did?

Oh well- MOARRRR

Dex-chan lover
Whelp. That's one of the best pickup lines I've ever heard.😂

@beeqwop
The funreal flowers at the dining table were always there since her mother died. Her dad is so stuck on his wifes dead, we saw her sitting as a child beside the flowers.

You know, at first, I thought his whole "you're alive" comment meant that her dick-shit family actually told him that she was dead since her father considers her as good as dead once she left to be the prince's tutor. Now, something like that would have made a lot more sense than him
apparently being a regressor too!
Ugh. . . . good grief. I'm going to be really annoyed if HE ends up being the reason she
was able to return to the past!

Ohh he’s cute! I hope the author doesn’t do anything to make me change my mind bc I like him!
That is...
Assuming he’s also a regressor

That said I think that FL as Liz is the handsomest guy I’ve seen thusfar in this here story.

Users who are viewing this thread