I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

if he's an indonesian i'm not going to be surprised, since that's definitely how we started a conversation with a "long lost" friend 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the update!!!

But did I miss something? Is he a regressor or something? That's one heck of a greeting Hahah

oh wow, that's a great way to greet someone lol, especially with a long lost friend. Well, it seems like we will find out something interesting.

Aaaand on the Second Male Lead train I go - CHOO-CHOOO!!!!!

*sigh* What is with these webtoons miring us in back story instead of delivering on the premise? All the important info we're getting about what's happening now can be told in flash backs, and the rest left out. Or is it because there would be two timelines to flashback to, so that's why these stories are being told this way?

Aggregator gang
I think people are reading in to it too much. She has been ignoring him for a long while so I’m pretty sure the “You’re still alive” is just meant as a sarcastic/humorous greeting. I could be wrong, but I mean, relax people.

Lmaooo what a way to greet someone. Thanks for the translation!!! ❤️ Also our prince just became extremely rich 😂

Dex-chan lover
Bitch 😂😂 What was that for a greeting ALSO DUDE OUR PRINCE ROBBED THE WHOLE BETTING POOL LMAO

@Ain_anggina “masih idup lu anying?!?!” 😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread