I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Thank you for the chapter!!!
JESUS I CANT STAND HIS MOM PAIN AAAAASDFGHJKLHGFDSASXCVBL:LKJHGFD

I don't get why Charlize doesn't try to save his mom, then he'd be indebted to her.

@mimi88 what are you talking about? Char had asked his majesty about the herbal that can help Dylan's mother before. We just don't know that it's been delivered to her or not.

@mimi88 if I remember ( and understand) correctly she said she doesn't know how to save his mother, but the herb she asked for can ease the pain, so even though she'll die anyway it'll be a more peaceful death. So he'll still feel indebted.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for that @space_turtle, after rereading with the new translations I think I've been able to follow through a bit better now, although it still feels like there's some disconnect in the story. Hopefully it'll be explained later on, or maybe I'm just too stupid to get it 😅

It's weird how she's talking as if she didn't compete in a whole behind sword competition to get that herb for this very specific situation lol

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

and down the toilet my guess flushes.
so if it was the original timeline, she will go missing within 2 years? well i thought i'd be a bit further into the future.
"your still alive" ... i think this sentence was scrambled line he misspoke, referring to the future of the original timeline, also not the line he intended to say.

Users who are viewing this thread