I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Charlize seems so disconnected from everything. She's so emotionally stunted after 400 years as a sword, so it's hard to guess how her character will develop into any kind of romantic relationship. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

What a cliffhanger!!! I can't wait to see what his mum told him, something related to her, otherwise he wouldn't have shown her the will. The wait is killing me ☠️ thanks so much for the translations!!

It's either got to read something like:

Take care of my son (to Charlize)

or

Don't hide your true self. You're no longer on this path alone (to Dylan)

I was so immersed in the story that I got blindsided by that cliffhanger hahaha

PS - I don't think it was a waste of effort... I mean she did everything knowing that the 7th would still die at the end (she mentioned that she could've saved her IF she was brought further back in the past). So all the effort was worth it because she got the herb > helped alleviate 7ths pain > ML owes her.

Thanks for sharing! ✨😆

Ok I'm so dramatic but I cried omg, Dylan loved his mother so much, looking at him mourning just reminded me of the time he talked about his mother and his face whenever he's with his mom😭

Why do so always have to catch up up to a cliffhanger?!?

Isn't what she doing is opposite of what she want? She just ease his cruelty with all this help.

Rain n ink don't go well with each other but okay I guess you can still read it 🤣🤣

I thought Dylan's mom will survive this time... the history changed just a little but I like it this way. In the end,
she still passed away
. I wonder about the will's content, I bet (lowkey) Charlize will be mentioned LMAO, idk. And wow, this is getting exciting I can't wait for the next update aaaaa. Please keep your hard work on this project! I love you guys <3

Users who are viewing this thread