I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Why TF is she reading something important like the concubine's will out in the rain? And with Dylan also out in the rain how is that paper not mush by now OTL

@YoyoTanya I think the prince was already a kind of sociopath/tyrant since birth. Because of his large intelligence he seems to view people as ants and has no problem harming them, it’s just not worth it. Because he’s so disconnected from people when he actually does like someone it’s a full on devoted obsession. Charlize’s plan is to become an important person to him just like the prince’s mother because at that point if she says to destroy the the kingdom he probably will. Just like how he carried out his mother’s last will to the letter for the rest of his life.

RIP Mom T^T
Charlize is all Dylan has now so I feel bad about how she's going to manipulate him aAHHHH but it was all a part of the plan..... poor Dylan

Thank you for the update!!

thank you!!
and i’m really glad it was specified that she could have only prevented her death if she went farther back in time, otherwise i’d be too disappointed in her

noooo-
OOOOO THE NEXT SCENE LEFT SUCH AN IMPRESSION ON ME IN THE NOVELL i cant wait to see it

Dex-chan lover
Just so you know, your guys' version crashes on my ipad (i6 from a few years back). Assuming a size or format problem. The other groups' doesn't. Hope it can be corrected :)

you know if someone I cared about was in extreme pain and someone that wasn't a doctor just turned up and said "hey I have this thing that can be used to treat the pain your loved one is in" I would be deeply suspicious about them, probably think they caused the pain.

Tbh I'm more confused at how she reading the letter. In the rain. Without a light source. Lile what? And I wonder if the Willis gonna say something like "Take care of my son" and Dylan will sort of hold that over her head when he becomes obsessed with her

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

damn I feel like this is the only time in recent memory where I've seen the ML of a manga/manhwa care for and cry so much over a character other than the FL .... it hurts but I love it

Dex-chan lover
Well, she lived long enough to changed it.
It should be expected that the teacher will appear in her will.

Guys, you just gonna stand there reading this important document in the rain? I understand it's dramatic and all but...

TAKE THE PAPER INSIDE JESUS CHRIST

It must be pretty rough for someone your pawn's mother to ask you to care for their son. The path she's bringing Dylan towards won't bring him happiness and she knows it.

Users who are viewing this thread