I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

"Heal her heart" your ass!! Urgh, I fk hate her father and oldest brother!! (I still hate the second brother but at least he seems redeemable).

Thanks for the update!

@Kabeidon he is the only one showing remorse, i never said he should be forgiven, but i think he deservers less punishment the the dad and older brother

Terlambat sudah.. 🙂 Charlize sudah gak peduli lagi ma kalian.. giliran sukses baru di cari yaa gitu memang 🙃 manusia jahat

Wow, seems that Dylan has become a hot, dangerous Yandere with a sense of possessiveness towards Char

Dex-chan lover
Well the older brother was already weaker than her at the tournament so I guess how this will go with his "not coercive" approach.

Aggregator gang
Her family is so dumb... It seems like Charlize inherited all the braincells lmaoo

Thank you so much for the translation!
The 2ND brother deserves the redeem arc than the father and older brother.

So, let me get this straight, this guy, is feeling guilty because he wished to have a younger sister, whose birth ended up killing his mother and so he acted like his brother because he couldn't cope with the trauma of thinking/admitting/his dad and bro realising his selfish wish killed their mom, but at the same time he wanted to take care of Char, because he did actually love her and because of the promise he made to his mother, so all of this conflict resulted in his twisted behaviour?

Talk about convoluted 😅

This family needs serious therapy.
For one, I mean...the mom couldn't conjure up a child on her own, so I'm banking on the father dealing with very similar parallel trauma. The only one without a "my selfishness caused tragedy, so now I'm coping by taking it out on the result of said tragedy" excuse seems to be the older bro 🤔

lol, the older brother "no worries, I'll heal her heart today" ahahahahaha
as if it was that simple.
then, the second brother said that he had to mimic his older brother. I don't think anyone forced him, though 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread