I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Oh no

She got turned into a sword

and has all the romantic inclination of one

She's literally shirou-minded when it comes to romance

I don't know anything about flowers and their meanings, but I do know colchicum is extremely toxic... Is it okay to drink tea of it?

On a side note: she was quite cruel to Dylan. Poor him.

Oh gosh I kind of felt sorry for him because he didn't even get to tell Charlize he liked her??? And she already swerved him dang

Although I can't blame her, she's been very clear from the start that she wasn't after anything else other than revenge

NOoo Charlize he even gave you a foot message T.T how could youuu lol jk
That heartbroken face at the end though, I felt that damn

Dex-chan lover
Is this the start of the ran away part? lol, "Revenge be damned imma run away from that creep" - MC, probably.

Marryy that bloodthirsty b and leave me alone with no more of those creepy touched

LMAO I love this. The road of romance can be a thorny path LOLOLOL
He's so besotten that something like this wouldn't deter him anyways xD And our FL is so emotionally incapable after her years as a sword that she wouldn't understand emotionally - maybe cognitively but like, lol at that - what's going on through Dylan's head until he literally explicitly tells her. That'll take a while xDDDD

Thanks for the update!!

Wow only be sorry when you see talent??? Should've been sorry that you mistreated her like that and she no longer recognizes you as her family...

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaoooo that heartbroken look on his face is delicious. Call me evil, but it's about time he realize what Charlize is really like; she's calculating as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread