I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

this is looking unhealthy tbh. one way or another Dylan is bound to go mad with this type of love he currently has for Charlize. if not taken care properly he might go all obssessive possessive and that aint cute.

well I mean, Charlize wants to ruin the kingdom so ig that's one way to do it.

Poor thing, he's crush is telling him to marry someone else.

wait, please bore me with your flower knowledge! I want to know it!

Came to the comments section to see everyone’s trash talk of Char’s family. Y’all letting down so far. Y’all right about being able to feel the heartbreak for Dylan though.
Also, another vote for the discourse on the plants lmao

Thanks for the chapter. Loooove this series.

@UnieCetterie as an European who went out her way to get herself an snapdragon ver. instead of shitty Exynos, I really did appreciate that joke 😭

Remember what this story is called? He needs to become a Tyrant, and she needs to run away first for their (obsessive likely yandere type) romance to begin

Yesss this is what i want PAIN
I dont feel all that bad for dylans' rejection, don't really have an attachment to him
Bois we gonna be taking a different exit shes OUT

The poor guy, if only you didn’t break his heart he would’ve stayed super cuteee, but I’m low key waiting for when he becomes a tyrant 🥴

Ouch, knew this was gonna hurt from the beginning cause of her becoming a sword. It's gonna be a painful ride,,,,

I can't wait.

If anyone would tell me more abt the flowers gladly appreciated!! Or good sites to look up! It sounds so interesting. And as always thx for the trans

Users who are viewing this thread