I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I think there’s a mishap with one panel from the previous chapter that got stuck to this one

Double-page supporter
"Why would the daughter that I neglect and resent for a situation completely out of her control want to leave?" Truly a mystery.

Gosh her father really didn't get why she wanted to leave like wtf srsly you dumb or smth?! And she ain't need his permission where she wants to go since he doesn't even care whether she's alive or dead smh srsly asking after two whole years asking the butler, totally gone overboard he should know better

If ur seeing panels from the last chap, just reload it and it's goes back to normal. It's probably a glitch or something.

Thank you Parody Scans for fixing the chapters so quickly! I Just finished the 5th chapter and expected it to be the last and then I got a pleasantly surprise!

Reminds me a bit of “I was the real one” in that the father is an asshole and still wonders why his daughter doesn’t care about him anymore - excited for more chapters thanks for the translation!

I wonder 'why'd she'd leave' 🙄, if y'all didn't blame her for something that she didn't have control of, she would have been the innocent little girl y'all knew in the past and not have suffered to gain her family's love 😒. Also you're kidding right?! You say that saying her name is difficult?! 💩

Damn the lack of self-awareness on the duke's part is on a whole other level

I'm gonna go on a wild guess and presume that the father thought that she was well taken care of and doing just fine, never understanding that his neglect hurt her.

@Queen_Blaze
Except in his case, his change is due to inheriting partial memories of the future involving Keira, which he remarked caused him great pain. That's when he started to think about her more and wondering what was happening. His mind was in a state o confusion.

This guy just doesn't get it at all and only now notices.

he neglected her all her life and now she needs his permission?? lol i can't stand him. He blamed her for his wife's death and forgot that she was also his daughter, ignored her attempts of building a good relationship and now that she's not behind him he notices her??? boy come here im gonna eat your kneecaps

Omggg she looks so pretty in the last panel I just love when they wear earrings, it like make them 10x more attractive

Dex-chan lover
@Queen_Blaze : At least this one suggest he's at Depression stage of grief i.e. the world is grey, life has no meaning, and he's just doing work like a machine.

And a shock at another sudden 'loss' while he's in depression jolted his mind back 'alive', even though we know it's gonna be too late.

Users who are viewing this thread