I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

@jenniilex3 Correct. Like, he could legit lose his head if her father found out his words against his house. For a "smart" man, he seems overwhelming dumb. Especially working in a library, there would be others above him. How has he not lost his head yet? 🙄

firstly, "lowly duke's daughter"!? Duke is the highest position under royalty. Who the F is he that he thinks ha can belittle her? Just cause she's a girl teaching the 13th prince?
Secondly, he just said the the 13th prince was gonna die. Isn't that
Lèse-majesté? Kill him!

Bruh even is she did ‘kill her mom’ she still had duke’s blood flowing through her not commoners or a maid’s

I... love her. Please take your revenge. Destroy the jerks in the palace. I’m not even going to ask you to spare the innocents because it’s not realistically possible unless you make major adjustments and I don’t want you to do that because you have every right to feel the way you do after over 400 years of torture at the hands of the world.

However... you’re probably still going to soften. That’s good because then you’ll have a happier life. But the grudge is still there man I wonder how the author’s gonna give you justice.

His logic didn't even make any sense. Why would someone lacking knowledge not have access to books which are supposed to give them knowledge. Everyone's gotta start from somewhere

Dex-chan lover
This guy was so pathetic.
Basically saying the IMPERIAL FAMILY that appointed her themselves is proof enough of her worth.

This fools definitely just has some sort of inferiority complex, which would explain why he was getting mad.

Users who are viewing this thread