I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

An adaptation !!! Although not satisfied about some points it could've been worse i gess, but she Really seemed indifferent as those centuries passed just waiting for her salvation, and was waay more emotionless or rather nonchalant as she woke up.

Well the art is pretty, but the writing feels strange. In the first couple of chapters there’s already a few things I find odd.
She agreed to become the sword of the empire and was subjected to experiments against her will. However, she is a genius swordmaster. Did she just let them lock her up? She couldn’t escape despite her skill? Odd. Also, after she became a sword the emperor threatened her to obey with her family and fiance. But it’s been shown that she despises her family for mistreating her during her childhood because the mom died giving birth to her. Also fiance who? He was literally mentioned in that one line and forgotten. Also she lived as a sword for hundreds of years so why didn’t she fight back after her family died? And after she gets sent back in time with the help of the gods her new plan is to destroy the empire. She despises the citizens for just being citizens. If she was portrayed as the secretly crazy, unhinged type of MC then fine. But MC is supposed to be the omnipotent, calm, strong, collected type. This just makes her revenge plan look ridiculous and emotional. Also how did she become the ML’s tutor? She was hiding her abilities, how did she get the qualifications? A mystery. And final complaint; she’s too Mary Sue. She was bullied by maids, envied by knights for her talent, gets called a fairy/God by servants, is OP as hell. Her family that she used to suck up to that apparently never cared about her are all walking together and notice when she doesn’t greet as usual. They ask and she coolly walks away and says they’re not worth it. Then 2 year timeskip for no reason.
And all this is just the bad writing I found in the first 4 chapters.

I almost choked, how the father gunna ask where she at, like he really didn’t know??!!?

Parody rlly do love us, they be grinding for a mass release and the fact that this was just released last night. Tysm 💛

This looks promising. Love that FL give zero f**k to her negligent family and just straight off leaving to get her revenge.

@RoundRobin

Actually, in her first life she loved her family that’s why she said that she practiced her sword skill alone (since she was not given a tutor) and rose up in ranks so that she can finally get their attention. I don’t think it’s bad writing at all, it made us (readers) sympathize to her. And she didn’t fight them because she doesn’t want any harm come to other people because of her. Remember that she was naive, her personality in her 2nd life accumulated because of what happened to her in the 400yrs of suffering.

She doesn’t love/crave for her family’s attention this time around because she already know that no matter what she do they will never love her, since she witnessed it first hand.. and she already felt her family dying (1st Life). So she instead focus her attention now in her revenge on the empire.

By her revenge, I think it was justified. She hated the empire because they used her for 400 yrs. she was used to kill without her consent, and she even tried to protest to the 1st emperor. But this kinda twisted her in a way not too crazy but instead it gave her hatred. What it meant with the citizen stuff is that no matter what happens even there are innocents who will stand in her way of revenge she will just remove them. Her revenge comes first before everything else. This is actually a common “anti hero” personality in some novels. And since the accumulated 400 years of killing, she was so used to it that it no longer bother her.

She became the tutor because (based in the novel) in the novel’s universe you can be a tutor if u are a knight (or has a title).. and she was an honorary knight, honorary knight was like being a knight but in title only. That is why she was still looked down upon even though she was a knight.. see how the assassin was confused and surprised, he thought that charlizle was just an honorary knight and didn’t know she was also skilled. (Ch5)

Users who are viewing this thread