I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

The premise is interesting, but something about the comic is missing. It doesn't 'WOW' or feel very immersive. Not sure how to explain.

As she's on her way revenging, there'll be different things she'll encounter that may change her mind.

I hate it when neglecting families start paying attention to their kids, the moment they stop giving a shit about them. If her family tries to reconnect with her, she should tell them off. Let them regret and suffer, they don't deserve forgiveness. Her suffering as a weapon is their fault.

I saw the raws on Kakaopage and apparently there are 20 chapters available ;____; are you gonna mass-released until chapter 20?

Does anyone else feel like the Mc is an edge lord Mary Sue? The narrator just can't get over her. It's kind of bothering me. Was the source material like this too or is it just the adaptation?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT DUKE'S FAMILY? THEY DISGUST ME. THEY TREAT HER LIKE SHIT AND AS SOON AS SHE LIVES FOR HERSELF, THEY WANNA JUMP UP AND DOWN LIKE CLOWNS.

Wonder why people leave spoilery comments here instead of the specific chapter comment threads.

Other than that, this series is kinda good. Just hope the romance part doesn't destroy the world building and other relationships (world only for mains is kinda bad)

wait but the title contains "run away" lmao does that mean she'll run away once she tamed dylan???? 😂

The tittle itself is a reallly really big spoileeeerrr.
its chapter 12 now and there's no clue when she will running away. When it will? At ch. 50+?? I mean why gave key premises of the story as a title???
It became hard for me to support someone that will only go away and denial with all of this so it can make another 100ch.

Sorry guys. Maybe I'm just too sensitive right now

@cinnamoncookie 🤣 In that case, those clowns can jump up and down forever.

Man, I hate it when neglectful family members act this way in webtoons. I don't understand it at all.

@Flynn_Rhodes I think the translation of the novel was like that as well. It's been a while, but IIRC there was a line describing her beauty that was something like:
Charlize was sexy; she knew that she was drawing Dylan's gaze
. A lot of the beginning chapters were tell and not really show/illustrate with example.

No. It's one of those stories where multiple groups translated it? How does this even happen?

Users who are viewing this thread