I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away

The drawing of Charlize is so beautiful. The story tells a brilliant background to create Charlize behaviour.

What I like is that she leave her family & never looks back anymore. She give them the cold shoulders now. Those 400 yrs of being a sword made her made her learned to give up on them. I think she also lost all her feelings for her family during those yrs. 400 yrs are really a long time & people can change a lot in a short time. Even if one day her family regret what they do to her & want to repair their relationship, it will be too late. She had already completely lost her interest in them for 400 yrs. She hates them now.

It’s more realistic this way than if changes her feeling & forgives them just because they change. Once people got PTSD they cant heal just like that. Her family wasnt the one turn her into a sword, but they were the ones who started all of this especially her father.

Just thinking about the 400 years of being first in line to take part on unwanted genocide.

If it were me, I would have lost any sense of sanity in me. Can't imagine the pain she went through

Group Leader
For some reason, whenever I see the title of this manwha, I sing it to the tune of "I fought the law and the law won"
"I tamed a tyrant and ran A-WAY"

@sofran it was Explained in a returners magic should be special and in i am the sorcerer king, here its only one circle but in those two you have tiers, the more the more powerful spells you can use, its like an acumulator, in order to start the engine of the car you need a spark provided by candle[direct translation from polish] and this need Electric power provided by acumulator, here it works the same way, to use magic spells or even magic as fuel you need a Way to store it, and gather it, in this case magic circle i believe

"maybe we were a bit harsh on charlize" wow who would have thought!

Users who are viewing this thread