I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWizzy in the web novel or something it's said that eventhough the MC's actual age is 32 or something, he's still stuck in a body of a teenager and well, despite his adult mentality, body tends to react differently.

@LoneWizzy

Because the time travel aspect actually reappears a couple more times in the story so far, both allowing the MC to avert stuff that might affect their relationship. Also certain character quirks - like his confidence at driving and accidentally sharing drinking experiences with colleagues - being impossible for a mere teenager, as minor as they are.

Goodness this progressing so fast.. And I don't mind about it at all.. LOL.. 😅

Contributor
Hmm, yeah, it's good if the story stay like this.

I really hope the others girls will not be extremely annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@animekek69 Yeah I'm pretty new. Just started reading manga and novels before you were born. When the premise says the dude was an adult I expect him to act like one.

Dex-chan lover
@el_ilm
Too bad this is manga-land, and even adults aren't allowed to act like adults. If he's got the body of a teenager, he's gonna act like one. There's been a lot of isekai series with adults reincarnated as kids/teenagers and almost all of them act immature for the most part. This is just how the majority of these works go.

Dex-chan lover
sensei is really that thirsty huh, time to give her the milk mc.

This whole chapter Is the prime example I’m talking about like someone he under the desk she looking away then when he go to her place she start taking off her clothes you like what you doing then when y’all laying in her bed you not trying do nothing

Thanx for the chapter, this group is actually doing it at a fast rate compared to what I've seen ugh. Hopefully up to 6 is translated with in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread