I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

The part where mc is suppposed to be a 25 yo guy inside his 15 yo body got completely forgotten after one panel. It makes the whole "plot" dumb .

Aggregator gang
@Zekushii That it's because some groups can grabs the raws earlier, especially when a lot of countries out there don't really abide by the DMCA. A few years ago I could see people complaining about it, but today is a little irrelevant since most international scanlation groups don't need to rely upon the English versions anymore because their internal scene is bigger than ever before. I guess being multilingual is a plus in this case because I generally get to read chapters of Kaguya in Italian earlier than English or some other mangas where the Brazilian releases are ahead of the English ones.

Power Uploader
Like... I'm okay with a teacher and student relationship manga, but if this turns out to be a harem, I'm gonna be super fucking mad

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading the WN (kinda near to the end) and this manga changed a bunch of little things (maybe the changes come from LN), but I can tell you that I had more fun reading the novel than this manga. If you wanted more "sugar" moments, go to read the novel, this adaptation is a little rushed, even more if you know
they don't adapt the days when Seiji (MC) and Hiragi (Teacher) had sex, this manga will only show a little of that in the end

@abalmaghrabi
in the last arc, he got back to the future and discovered that he didn't marry Hiragi, but is dating Natsumi (Hiragi's sister) instead and Sana doesn't contact him anymore. He tries to avoid this future, but each time he fails. All of this happen when Sana got upset when discovers that Seiji is dating his teacher, she got heartbroken not only because she likes him, but also because Seiji lied to her. After that, Haruka broke up with Seiji because they can't mantain this teacher x student relationship. But don't worry, Seiji make up for everything and marries Hiragi at the end.

I think it's safe to say that we forgotten the whole time travel aspect. That aside, this is a good student/teacher rom com.

Holy shit am i the only who thinks that the cover looks like Mafuyu sensei from Bokutachi??

Users who are viewing this thread