I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

Why do I feel like she is not doing it out of her own will but his time travel made him control her? At least that's what chapter 2 felt like with the "sudden bolt when he confessed"

@Tabszz reporting in ! wn
ch 43 still lovey dovey diabetes af , no sign of NTR so far
, waiting for the next command !

Well it's not tagged as Ecchi or Smut but can wie expect some of it?
Is it in the LN?

MD@Home
this high schooler is much more mature than nearly all "adult" harem protagonists i've seen.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
For a 30 something guy he acts way too squeamish around his goddess. Why even bother with the time leap.

You know what pissed me off with this story don’t get me wrong I like it but I can’t stand the way he act like a real teenager When he got 30 year old men mind. Like come on you too old to be acting why way you do she take the lead and you follow suit and hop on the change

I’m really trying to believe japanese men are pussies by how almost all their stories the guys be too scared or nervous to do anything.

I’m really trying to believe japanese men are pussies by how almost all their stories the guys be too scared or nervous to do anything.

Double-page supporter
me *refreshes the page*
mangadex : New chapter "53 seconds ago"
me : CLICK CLICK CLICK

Dex-chan lover
make sure there's no one around you when you read this, or you'll try hard to suppress some "awwwww!!" "shooo cuuuuute" or "holy gracious thanks god for the meal !" x'D

@MangaA-Z
someone explained in a reddit post that there is no unnecessary drama/ntr or anything like that - Link

I really dont like the MC tho, he looks somehow bothered by the girl despite travelling back in time and having the chance to live what he has always dreamed about
There are some remarks that her cleavage is showing etc by him but otherwise he really has some asexual vibes going on, author really messed up on this part imo
0 chemistry between those two

Dex-chan lover
i saw the tag in novel, it says
brother complex, so is she actually just see him as subtitute for her brother? i hope i'm wrong

What is the point of a having a time travel plot if all the series is doing is a student-teacher relationship?

Users who are viewing this thread