I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

What a trash, but the most funny things is the rating. In this moment is 8.26...is really hilarious.

Can anyone recommend other mangas similar to this one? Struggling to find romance mangas with actual romance in them.

Dex-chan lover
Like why does him being 30 or him traveling back in time have any relevance to the plot. It's only relevant for like the first 4 pages and then becomes mute for all the chapters.

Contributor
@F00M

Like why does him being 30 or him traveling back in time have any relevance to the plot. It's only relevant for like the first 4 pages and then becomes mute for all the chapters.

Because it will be VERY relevant later in the story. Like, a lot.
Can't say more without spoiling, people who read the Novel know what happen.

Fed-Kun's army
@BigCoffee well just read the beginning. hes going back and correct a mistake gonna be happy. gonna be forced to go back as a 30 yr old except shes either dead or twice his age and moved on so nothing happy can turn out well. when i said its like Re:life it is but the ending wont be the same: a happy ending. thats what i feel. Unless the tag is just romance comedy.

What's the point of reincarnating this guy... are you telling me that someone who has the knowledge of like the next two decades does NOTHING with it, not even thinking about it, EXCEPT "yay I get to bone my teacher who's a creepy pedo"? It would have been a better novel if he didn't reincarnate, instead just confessing in the spur of the moment. EVERYTHING would make much more sense that way.

Wtf is with the comments down here? Shes only 6-8 years older than him? It's not like she's old enough to be his mom. Yall need to chill tf out.

Dex-chan lover
@Koies They gotta question the logic of things for no reason even though this was just made as a fluffy romance series lol

Bruh isnt a high schooler getting with his teacher illegal because of his age?? It’s a minor with an adult

Double-page supporter
@Plant thank you Captain Obvious! You must be new to manga since this is kinda a thing around these parts lol. 😄

This is wholesome AF xD and will some drama on and even the forbidden fruit? this one has it all

Users who are viewing this thread