I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

Group Leader
This is like RELIFE but not depressing or overflowing with drama

Also the artstyle is better

I understand why it gets good rating. I gave it a high rating too. The art is nice. The story maybe not realistic but it's very cute. I believe many of us would love to be spoiled like the MC. This manga make a great escape from the not-so-glorious daily grind. If you want to feel good then this is a great choice!

Dex-chan lover
I guess I just grew tired of shit like this. Honestly, I don't even know why I've wasted so much time reading this crap.

When the MC regressed back to his older self for a few seconds, is that going to be explored more? Like, this whole time skip thing was just temporary or something? The tone of the manga would definitely change if this were the case, and hopefully it doesn’t. This is blissfully simple. I would like it if it stayed that way.

As of it now this is a simple happy read, I hope it won't get too dramatic later on, I had enough sad moments while reading komi-san already...(which also started as a simple happy read btw)

NU says the LN finished but the WN is ongoing? Is it just a matter of not being updated or is the WN actually still going after the LN got a happy ending?

Although,it's student and teacher relationship,it doesn't feel like after couple of chapters.Its just a cute story until now

Dex-chan lover
believe me... read the novel, it's about 4-5 times better. even the illustrations are better 😅

Dex-chan lover
hmm should i read the manga too..
ending kinda shit, but still sweet

Good: the story is extremely cute, the FMC is extremely cute, the MMC's reactions are extremely cute. She's airheaded to the point it's unbelievable, but once you skip past that it's enjoyable and heartwarming.

Bad: there's an underdeveloped premise there, going back to your teens with the mentality of a 30yo. This premise would be amazing if developed, but as it is now it's just... dead weight, if you said "the MMC is 17, but he's really mature" it would be the same, you know?

Overall: a 6/10 for me. The story is enjoyable enough to keep going, but don't expect this to be the next big hit.

Dex-chan lover
If I was to pick up reading the novel, should I pick up the light novel or the webnovel, both translations are ongoing, does it matter or do they diverge? Also, as DexerMang asked earlier, does the webnovel go further than the light novel which is completed?

I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to read chapter 16 but the pages won't load. And not just that chapter, but any other chapter I've already read before. Does anyone have a solution?

Group Leader
@dragons33 as you can see mangadex is .cc right now ... the old contents are not available at the moment it will be back when it shifts back to .org ... you can read it at other sites like mangakakalot

Dex-chan lover
i wanna be spoiled like that too.... but sadly, reality is rather depressing. i feel like my hp bar is decreasing every time i read new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread