I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

Dex-chan lover
I swear this is like my new weird drug. Dipped in love n stuff... Don't mind if I do!

Dex-chan lover
a pathetic "romance" written by an incel it seems, along with some creepy siscon shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol what incel wrote this story, clearly no experience with real relationships 😂

Ecchi garbage. Characters are garbage. Plot is garbage. it's garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Cliché, gratuitous wish-fulfilment. Art is meh, characters suck and plot is so threadbare it's just a few strands barely clinging on.

That said, there's definitely worse out there.

Dex-chan lover
Little sis is a big dumbass in everything but a male shampoo in the shower made her Holmes.

Funny how no one has pointed out at the pedo tendencies of the teacher. I bet if it was the other way around we would have a storm of simp ready to whiteknighting. Anyway I love it

Aggregator gang
This is kinda fucking illegal almost everywhere (though not in Japan, for some reason), but ignoring that, this is pretty good

The description Sounds like a bad excuse to start a hentai, sadly they did not commit to putting the pee pee into the wee wee while we witness the daily routines of these people so stupid it puts the likes of degenerate weaboos to the same level of einstein in comparison.

Dislike,unsubbed, unfollowed. Dont @ me.

Users who are viewing this thread