I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

i need a shot right now , where's my insulin ... i need a shot to continue reading this sweet af manga

Contributor
@sarshi

Nah, if i'm not wrong, the tag is here because
of the next girl introduced in chapter 8...

@sarshi well since the indonesian translation is way ahead than the english
mc has a sister and she is a brocon

Love this story but I think the MC should act mature because he already 30 y.o but his way of thinking change when he time travelled, the novel is great. Hope this manga can illustrate everything that written on the novel with such details

Dex-chan lover
I think the description should be: A office worker reincarnated back to his youth in high school and became the most lucky bastard ever.

@Charr This is still pretty early in the story but it does come back every now and then.
It's mainly used as a way for the MC to determine if his actions are leading to the future he desires so he can fix anything that results in a bad ending.

>7 chapters in
>looks at tags
>"wait, this has time travel?"

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle obviously that's not what I meant. I didn't want to be Captain Obvious. I meant it in the sense of the romantic aspect and how the guy behaves like an adolescent despite being mentally nearing middle adulthood.

Double-page supporter
Gosh just reading the description makes me want to puke.
At least make the wish fulfillment subtle within the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for him to wake up in a hospital bed missing his legs.

Double-page supporter
@Sanctuario maybe being in the body of an adolescent boy makes him weak to the hormones and emotional changes during that stage? just speculating....

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 That's actually quite reasonable. At the very least, it's more reasonable than the bloke's question a few blocks from here.

Users who are viewing this thread