I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

Double-page supporter
@Dlroth Right? If you read the source material, can you tell me if the plot was actually supposed to happen already? I made a comment waaaaay back that the intro seemed pointless, but someone told me it would mater later on, but like we are 26 chapters in and it still seems pointless to me.

This is the korean version of this manga, you can read it for free (well if you know the languange)

http://www.11toon.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=toons&stx=%EA%B3%A02%EB%A1%9C+%ED%83%80%EC%9E%84%EC%8A%AC%EB%A6%BD%ED%95%9C+%EB%82%B4%EA%B0%80%2C+%EB%8B%B9%EC%8B%9C+%EC%A2%8B%EC%95%84%ED%96%88%EB%8D%98+%EC%84%A0%EC%83%9D%EB%8B%98%ED%95%9C%ED%85%8C+%EA%B3%A0%EB%B0%B1%ED%95%9C+%EA%B2%B0%EA%B3%BC&is=7838&page=1

@F00M yeah. Looks like they added it for the time leap vibes for popularity. They should've least continued the plot or just completely remove it. Now it's just a normal teacher-student manga with a (not entirely) clickbait title

Double-page supporter
I keep expecting the other shoe to drop and for there to be a realization that he didn't time leap at all, it was just his absurdly detailed delusion.

Fed-Kun's army
I picked this back up after dropping this at chapter 13(lack of translations). I have to say as far as wish fulfillment goes, this is way better than isekai and it actually tackles a desire every student must have had in their life.

The progress in the recent chapters really put a smile to my face. The only other fluff sensei manga is kinda lacking in those areas(although I respect it trying to be more real). Apart from a few pages i don't really think he uses his "experience" from 10 years in the future in his journey (not that its required).

Overall I'm really glad I took the time to catch upto the latest chapter. Before I used to bitch about how I never scored a girlfriend in highschool. Now its become how I couldn't score an older girlfriend in highschool. Don't say middle-aged it doesn't sound as cute!

Not that I don't enjoy the slice of life moments, but when are we gonna get back to that suspicious plot development where seiji suddenly went back to the future; a different future than the one he came from? I was seriously psyched to learn more about that, but it just feels so forgotten now...

Fed-Kun's army
can I get a hell yeah to time travel so we can see this art piece... CAN I GET A HELLLL YEAHHHH

@Dragons33 its pretty weird.. the novel had a few times he went to a different future, but the manga seems to be putting fillers and playing it at their own pace. But originally he was supposed to time travel a few times

This is nice in its own way. If you close your eyes to several plot holes here and there, it's nice.

Not spoiler just my personal feelings:
Normies should just explode or something; unless I know them of course...

Fucking cute as heck, seriously one of my favorite Manga of all time since I started reading.

No officer, you don’t understand. He traveled back in time to this body, so it’s ok.

Users who are viewing this thread