I Time-Traveled and Confessed to My Teacher Crush

Him actually being a 30 years-old man has almost no impact in the narrative and we have no idea what the sensei's reasons are for accepting his confession, she just goes along with him.

People keep saying that the Mc being from the future has no impact on the story, without having read the novel or the raws . It has an impact later in the story, just be patient, or go read the raws. Thanks Galaxy degen for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
@NorakReal
it happen in chapters 131-133 and 151-155 (actually, it's the last part of these two little "arcs") https://gakuseitranslations.com/kou2tl/

@kawesome the problem is this manga adaptation itself. It's too rushed and they change a bunch of things that happened in the novel

@BrunoVilla Is the novel still ongoing?? Im planning on reading it. About the changes from the adaptation maybe they're planning on adding it on the later chapters especially the H scenes. I'll probably follow this now and maybe stick first to the novel.

Double-page supporter
If your are here to read for fan service then you are good to go, but if you actually want to know why the Mc being from the future matters then read what this guy wrote.

Yeah, he is still waiting for an answer...

Dex-chan lover
@Clone_Nero the LN finished at vol 5. They are translating the WN and still going, but they're already at the last arc.

@F00M I've said this in other responses. This manga adaptation cut a lot of things from the novel. The thing about MC travel between times is
everytime he goes to the present (future), something is off: 1. he's dating Haruka, but they aren't married because her parents don't approve; 2. Her parents approved, but he's dating Haruka's sister instead; 3. He and Sana don't talk to each other anymore. So, the purpose of traveling in time is for him fix his future.
This manga adaptation only focus on showing fluffy and sugar moments between Haruka and MC

@Zinstrel because this manga adaptation ends at chapter 56-56.5

Double-page supporter
@BrunoVilla Yeah, that sounds 10x more interesting then what we got here. Looking at the cover art though, I can see why this is still near an 8; even if I feel, after what you wrote, this is a hard 6 to me.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest. I'm happy they changed things. I like this version of the manga and don't need the drama stuff from the novel... So yeah i'm fine with the manga.

Are they going to continue translating the manga or have they dropped it? Just asking as I see that the manga has been finished yet the English version hasn’t even gotten close to where the manga finishes. No offence if the team is still translating it and all as I don’t know how long the process takes exactly i was just curious.

Fed-Kun's army
I would also like to know if they are still scanlating this. If they are they need to catch the f up. The other groups are way ahead.

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know, this is the first time I saw something with such a long-ass title without being an Isekai

Users who are viewing this thread