I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! - Vol. 4 Ch. 43.5

Dex-chan lover
And here's the confirmation that manga got axed. Pity. Big frigging pity. sigh

But I am glad we weren't wrong about shipping them, maybe they won't end up together in that sense but their unity in pursuit of vengeance is more than enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the author even bother writting this ending story to these 2 bitches? Was happy that it looked like they died in the explosion, but nope ofcourse they survived…

Story literally mention them using bodies to fake Rose and Benika's family death in the explosion yet somehow you're too smol brain to extend that possibility to these two?

Supporter
I wonder why something like this would get axed. It had good pacing, good storyline and plot progression. Not enough fanservice? Didn't inject a love triangle at the editor's demand? Doesn't make sense.

Same with Piggy Duke really. Decent story, had a lot more source material even and poof. Shame.

Dex-chan lover
i hope one day we get a spinoff with these two girls, honestly they were some of my favourite characters, and of course, classic rival/ennemies to lovers is possible

i'm sad to see this story end so soon, i was really surprised when i saw the final chapter, it really was sudden with no buildup

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why something like this would get axed. It had good pacing, good storyline and plot progression. Not enough fanservice? Didn't inject a love triangle at the editor's demand? Doesn't make sense.

Same with Piggy Duke really. Decent story, had a lot more source material even and poof. Shame.
It's axed because it doesn't make enough money. Just take a gander at what's popular in this space and you'd see how a nuanced, multi-layered narrative wouldn't be doing so hot.

Supporter
It's axed because it doesn't make enough money. Just take a gander at what's popular in this space and you'd see how a nuanced, multi-layered narrative wouldn't be doing so hot.
No shit. Maybe if it was named "I want to quit being a hitman! Starting life over in a new country, my cheat skills are too strong!" and then just be the exact same story.

Contributor
If Cocktail Knights could get a continuation, surely this isn’t the last we’ll see of this setting right?

Dex-chan lover
Man, that's such a good premise of a story of its own, though. I hope the author can actually realize this, someday. Keeping the hopium up.

Aggregator gang
So, it WAS axed? The story being so smoothly developed made the final chapter so terribly sudden that I somehow fooled myself into thinking it wasn't axed and I was just misremembering the pacing of the story so far.

Users who are viewing this thread