I Want to Become the Hero's Bride ( ̄∇ ̄)ゞ

@Tatsuya-Kai aww goddamn SOEFJIPOEW thanks for telling me. btw, does the novel state anything about the manga's ending and they continued on after the spoiler you said with different arcs?

Dex-chan lover
@sopya_aa
That i don't know, sorry, i know the manga's ending in the raws seems to be going with a "the story continues" kind of feel, but can't be sure without a translation.

This gave me the worst cliffhanger pain I've ever experienced. 💜💙❤️💚💜🧡❤️💚💜💚

why tf do japanese people still think kissing on the lips is a form of greeting?????????????????????????? 😐

does anyone know any more mangas like this, w female protagonists and adventurers guild stuff?

@Momosuke I think it comes from that European tradition of kissing each other's cheek as a form of greeting. For example look up Faire la Bise.

I think its also the fact that Europeans and American are normally more open and expressive with their feelings where Japanese prefer more reserved actions like how a Yamamoto Nadeshiko acts.

A counter example is how most westerners think all Japanese are perverts or more comfortable with sex but in reality its just that they laxer rules about sexual content in media than the more puritanically driven US censors.

Users who are viewing this thread