I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 1

That thot's face because MC?s happiness so epic xddd

Can't wait to read more :D Thanks for uploading this ^^

Fed-Kun's army
finally!!!
you know wat princess.... Never ever celebrate too early... XD

now time for waiting for some negative comments soon ...

Dex-chan lover
i hope that prince broke off the engagement because he knew that she was forcing herself

I’m wheezing. She called her banana 😂😂😂😂the prince Probably wanted some action like he wants her to go all. “Nooo....why!!! I love you” but nope~ I just love how she’s fuck this in free!!😂😂😂 thanks for the chapter!!

Edit: I’ve just seen the novel and there’s no update since last year. I might pick up And post some new chapter around the first week of June.

LOL I love this girl😂😂😂
Thank you so much for picking up this manga😍

Dex-chan lover
Well, he never said the engagement was cancelled per se; but I still don't like him XDDD Seems like a jerk going to a party with another woman in his arms... I hope she can escape for real; but seeing how stories like this usually go...especially with him suddenly appearing next to her... *sigh*

That was pretty funny. I'm looking forward to future chapters.

Also, I'm glad they didn't use the usual reincarnation BS we see in these types of stories.

Dex-chan lover
hotdamn, I REALLY need more info as to WHY the hell some backwater (cause princess or no, no self respecting noble is gonna let their daughter catch and clean her own fish) noble was picked as the Heir Apparent's fiance.

That said, this is a GREAT start.

Hahaha MC is hilarious! If she underwent training for etiquette and speech, why does she revert to a country bumpkin-like speech?

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope the prince was not in fact being cringe by annulling the marriage and he had some legit reason for it but if not i hope she fucking skins him alive

I WILL FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL SO SHE WONT GET DRAGGED BACK. LIFE UR FREE WILD LIFE!!!!

ALSO THANK U FOR PICKING THIS UP AND SCANLATING AHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
ooo i know this one!!
hhmmmmm its feel forced when reading it but its quite hilarious in comic form huh

Users who are viewing this thread