I Want to Escape From Princess Training - Ch. 7

The first 3-4 chapters were kinda cute, but it started getting really weird and this one now just feels like a r*pe scene...

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, now Letizia's starting to buy into the act...certainly sexy, but in hindsight, it just feels manipulative.

I'm so worried about her. I think it would be really great if she escaped. It's probably going to turn into something sickening like he keeps pushing but it's really ok because she actually has feelings for him she doesn't realize (which is probably stockholm syndrome). I felt actual anxiety reading this chapter. I should stop.

Dex-chan lover
That's called molestation Leti. Might not be quite at the level of violation but you said no and he kept going.

Fed-Kun's army
Maria sucks. Worst maid ever. Don't be a wingman when your homegirl wants out of the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's been molested 🤢
I did give this manga a last chance but this is just DISGUSTING! I can't stand it anymore. I'll take back that 5 stars of mine which was for the translator who made it bearable all this time and give it a 1 because even a GREAT sense of humor can't save it, I'm sorry.

This is literally just sexual assault but we are supposed to be cool with it cause he's supposed to be hot, and she's blushing instead of looking horrified. This is absolute garbage, and not even fun garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread