I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@N_Yuzuki and @nyafactory if you don't like it, don't read it, we've had a literally month of no chapters, wait for ALS if you want the rest of us would rather read it.

Thanks again for the translation KSS.

@N_Yuzuki and @nyafactory, dudes/dudettes, the site literally says that if the group haven't submitted a chapter after three months the manga/manwua is basically free real state at that point (don't know if the harassment is real or is just one sided or whatever, but the snipe isn't a thing if the group took it after those three months between scans)

Uhhh there are honestly a ton of mangas and webtoons out there that havenโ€™t got scanlated... Why do people like to fight over a manga/webtoon? An honest question really because I really am curious. I donโ€™t get how scanlating team works. Wonโ€™t fighting just result in mental damage and exhaustion when scanlation teams are not being paid to translate the manga/webtoon? Are the raws free and thats why there are ppl who fight to scan for it?

Oh and I am not trying to say that any side is wrong or right, just genuinely curious about how scanlation team works. I honestly do not care who scanlates as long as I can read the series that I like and I do understand it takes hard work to do scanlate for free and hence the question.

Lol that dude at the end creepy as hell

Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
It's always on happy go lucky sing along road trips that mfs forget to watch the road and end up dying.

@Seracila My guess is for publicity. The more popular series you translate + wait time delays can cause people to got to the scans group site where they can generate ad rev and/or have a donation/patreon set up which in turn gives money to pay peeps or buy material.

Dex-chan lover
umm donโ€™t think past memories is a fortunate thing to have, especially since your life was miserable. like your parents died, your aunts abuses you, had a shallow friend...

all I could think of when I saw Esther was โ€œI am a high school junior wearing size 13 Nikes. Menโ€™s size 13 Nikes.โ€ DALKDJFJFJW

Dex-chan lover
I love how everyone in the last chapter comments was like "How did only she survive if she wasn't wearing a seatbelt"

And it turns out that she only survived because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt and got flung out of the burning car.

Users who are viewing this thread