I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
hmmm... I feel like everything could be better executed considering how in previous comments, some of them felt upset that she was attached to her previous life of abuse but "regressed as a child without any issue"
just the pacing and foreshadowing considering how this clues in or justifies that the soul and its various reincarnations are just memories that influence Rin as a character- that part of her is rarely used to progress her character it is a loss considering the potential BUT this is just fine as it is

This chapther is very emotional lol and im also curious about that Erin girl she looks like rin but w/ black eye

Thankfully there's some development in Rin's character (I was getting crazy, lol), but so far I'm not quite sure about the author's decisions. I hope we'll be able to see a well-rounded MC in the future, so far it seems like everything is being used to erase her past and keeping it just as bad memories; and yeah, I do like the idea of living a free life and taking care of the present and the people that love u now, but certainly, it does bother me the idea of erasing what we've been through. You can live with your inner pain and still being capable of overcoming your trauma. Pain is a source of strength and shouldn't be rejected just because we don't like it, it's sad that she had those lives, but life is not full of happiness or full of pain all the time, people die, people go and come, it's just life.

I hope the author will give that to her (this whole situation reminds me of tons of religious stuff so I can sense where this is going), but let's see how the author will try to make this work).

Edit: The story had great potential from the beginning and even tho there are still good moments, I feel like sometimes loses its momentum. I hope the author will makes this work! Ty for sharing.

Dex-chan lover
Smh the dad is such a daddy 😍
Wish he had his own series ngl

Group Leader
I didn't udnerstand anything about what was happening... maybe it's time to drop...

Uh lol I don't really have a problem with it but I really hate that stupid phrase.. "You're you"
Like yea I fucking know I am me but I was asking who me is. You're not answering my question at all...

Users who are viewing this thread