I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The baby was just about to sleep! Now she's never going to get back to sleep.
Many thanks

Ahh thank you for the update, I hope the group doesn’t get mad for this chapter though..
Regardless, thank you for your efforts!

Supporter
Oh so it's the angel falls in love with a demon premise and MC is the child of that relationship?

The translation is good just needs a proof reading and for a first time its a very good , you did great in cleaning .
thanks for the chapter I can't wait for the next one 😊😊

Dex-chan lover
Okay... we're in the clear that the siblings are not A-holes. Just having a new experience.

I won't comment on the quality of the translation since I don't know Korean, but I will say that the English is not very good. Could definitely use a proofreader. That said, for someone who is clearly not fluent in English you did a very good job in not making any meaning disturbing errors.
Even if the grammar is bad, at no point was I unsure of what they were supposed to be saying. That's already a lot better than half the scanlations out there.
Thank you for picking this up.

Double-page supporter
Well it is cute and moving, but is it possible that they are not able to pass a small bag with jewels without it seeming that they are going to murder someone?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was cute. lol

And do they mean by their relationship was short and whatnot? Is he her mother's ex? You seriously asking someone's ex to take care of their baby while their real father is still alive? What type of sick punishment is that?

Users who are viewing this thread