I Was Born as the Demon Lord's Daughter - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

It's disappointing they're going the "well she's mentally older so it's totes kosher" route, they want to have her maturity and emotional responses affected by her brains' development at the same time and it just doesn't work and feels like another "she's rly 1000 years old so not a child but also we want her to be a child for reasons so pretend she is but also isn't" ploy. There was defo points where her childs-world-through-adults-eyes scenario felt just a lil' off but I guess this is what that was building up to.

I was just hoping this brand of excuse plot weirdness wasn't the case for this particular entry, I guess.

Well, to be fair to the guy, she was the one who lied about her age and why her appearance is like that. Plus a 495 year old isn’t considered old yet for dragons, so who are we to know what young for him is.
Though I would assume someone less than 50 for them couldn’t be anymore than an infant, much less her actually being just an infant so this is probably going to be really shocking for him.

But why does he look like a flower boy? Is he a girl? Or is it just a random character trait?

And here it is. The 'Possessive Creep' type. Welp, it was fun while it lasted. Another story bites the dust.

Eventually - "Rene is 3"
Reiga: "300? HAh! I knew I was older"

That hatchling makes me feel like a dirty old perv, omg. 😳

Users who are viewing this thread