I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Definitely a different start then most of these. His party actually seems like they’re made of good people. He’s not being kicked out because they hate him but because he’ll literally die if he keeps going into battle with them against stronger and stronger opponents

Excited to see him build an OP country

Dex-chan lover
Nice start, but honestly I really doubt that this manga will be too different from other "Ruler" type fantasy mangas. OP character who knows the exact potential of all his servants, and can raise their abilities at a quick rate...zero-tension/ easy life manga once again.

Dex-chan lover
Very refreshing where someone is kicked out of a hero party with good intentions. They know he's an excellent teacher but he's too weak to keep up with his students and they're legitimately worried about his well being. To add to that, they even thought about his future, as they don't want him wasting away as an adventurer teaching one party over the course of 5 years and being kicked out all over again. They managed to strong arm a noble position for him so he could avoid being red tapped off by bureaucracy. His party is well aware of how he brings out the greatest potential of others so it's pretty clear they are doing this intentionally. The reasoning is actually well thought out considering the genre

EDIT: I somehow missed the fact Cross is actually a prince who gave up his right. I guess the king is aware of his ability and probably eagerly agreed because it would mean more excellent subjects

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer

It's not so much they stabbing him in the back, it's more in the fact that they're concerned. He's reach his limit, the last thing they want to see is their friend that got them to this point die.
You can see kicking him out is hard on them too.

And MC has shown emotion, it's sucks but he knows the reality of this all too well.

The only thing that bothers me is that it wasn't his own idea to be a lord of a fief. It's not a huge detail and I'm glad he wasn't left without anything, so they clearly did appreciate what he did for them.

really like this good vibe quit party plot and his teammate really care for MC's life to have him develop a fief that could benefit him in a future rather than have him meet a dead end every time he joins new party and end up with nothing

2500 acres so 10km²
So it starts with a territory the size of a village and land, that's good my village in France is a little less than 10km² currently 100 inhabitants, but there were at most 692 inhabitants in 1841 (I have no figures older than 1793) and there is even a castle, so it shows that there were small territories.
And there is nothing exceptional, because the nearby village also has an area of 10km², a castle and a slightly higher population, 846 at best in 1836

Users who are viewing this thread