I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

@Gauvain:

No, I don't speak French, unfortunately.

In my travelling experience, however, the French seem to appreciate it when I make an effort to speak to them in their language (e.g. "Parlez-vous anglais?") instead of English, so I thought it would be polite to try giving you a response in French.

Aggregator gang
Trully good. His skills are OP for training and guidance. But he downt has any offensive or defensive skills so he is a burden for the party when going to dangerous places. In the party the mistake was not increasing party members and growing further. He could be the tactician and support of the group and have a few people always protecting him while he boosts the whole party experience. That way. When they reach the demon king. It wont be 5-7 people party, but a raid party of dozens of people.

tbh it hooked me just for the fact that no one is trying to push him out with ill intentions and is even trying to make the separation as amicable as possible unlike other mangas where "hurr derr you suck, get out of my party. Give us all your gear, you didn't earn it, we did" Just to later find out that his skill is what made them great and not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame
Not exactly. She does meet up again at one point and they seem to reconcile, but then she has to leave again. (The machine translation was a little unclear on whether they hooked up or not in episode 80.) Currently she's struggling in a guild master position and looking for a way to visit the territory, but the people around her are conspiring to stop her.

At this point though, I'd be surprised if she doesn't eventually.

Aggregator gang
He could still be a very good adventurer... obviously he wont be the best but he could enjoy a party that just wants to make a fortune and not try to be the best

@icekatze Woow! Mc is such a douche now with regards to tiana. lol I would appreciate more spoilers now, especially regarding this. I hope he regrets it and she becomes happy ever after.

Now this is good. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update, please come fast next chapter really want to know what will happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Very good...at least the party isn't a bunch of slovenly, selfish, assholes, who just pitch people to the curb. They let him keep what he earned, no hostility or hard feelings, and even send him off with some good stuff.

Holy shit, a series that starts off with the lead getting kicked from the hero party but the party quite clearly going out of thier way to make sure that hes alright and that everything is set up for him instead of just abandoning him, what's the betting the reason thier doing this is cause they genuinly care about him and they dont want him to die in the fight with the demon king

damn,,, i am so used on revenge isekais that when i read this and i see that his teammates are genuine. i cried a liittle... there is still hope in humanity afterall :)

Wow no matter how friendly it was, they are scum for breakup

They are about to go on the final journey and go down in history as heroes, but boot the guy that made them first. They could keep him as a member but just have him not go into battle

Have to agree with the other half, the biggest problem is the party kicking him out.
Are you guys serious? a burden to the party? what about Priests? those guys are glasses that have no escape mechanism that have to rely on other's protection. what about Mages? They are weak and slow, the entire party have to keep the enemies away from them while they chanting, standing still in open.

All right, putting that aside, if they cant protect him with 10 members, why not expand it to 20, or 30?

If someone have done that much for me and want to quit because "woe is me, I'm a burden", I'll beat him Gurren Lagann-style and drag him back in chain, kicking and screaming. If any other members don't agree with that, they will be the ones that have to leave. Because he belong. And a pretty shitty guy like me saying this really say something with people's standard of Loyalty.

Dex-chan lover
A series were the MC leaves the party, but its an amicable separation and the party makes is clear that they greatly value and appreciate everything he's done until now?

It's like a balm on my soul.

Dex-chan lover
this is a nice take to "betrayal" isekais. It's pretty realistic. They appreciated him but he just wouldn't do well in the high levels of fights they're partaking in. Plus they gave him a good retirement, were grateful, and even cried for him. Good stuff

Sucks that he got kicked but it's understandable. However, I want to see when they come back will he be like there safehouse

Fed-Kun's army
@Qriiz Thats a bit nonsense tho... a priest can heal people, a mage can throw fireballs, he can "train" people, there is no use to that after the others are done training... he would be a staple in an army, sure, big enough and enough rotation that you always need someone to train the soldiers, but in an adventurer party of 4-7 people at most? There just comes the point were he isnt needed anymore. You can argue that they would never have come this far without him, so they should take him all the way and thats a fair argument, its a journey and in the beginning he carried all the weight for the others, now they should carry him, I agree with that, but it still is a fact that he now is the one that needs carrying, its different from a priest or mage.

Still agree overall, I wouldnt have kicked him out either, there are enough things he can do, let him be the administrive part of the party, so the other can 100% concentrate on the fighting and he does the organising, but that wouldnt fit in the story the manga wants to go obviously, the author wanted a "leaving the party without bad blood"-scenario and its hard to do that without bending things a bit, making one side at least "look" somewhat bad.

Users who are viewing this thread