I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Dex-chan lover
Wow... I thought this is one of those hero member getting kicked out due to "incompetence" thing cliché...

Fed-Kun's army
On one hand, I'm glad it doesn't follow the cliché "asshole hero party throws the most useful guy out just because" but I also feel for someone who dedicated his life to a certain thing and then gets thrown out, regardless of how nicely it is done or how much he is rewarded etc...
They're not necessarily wrong since even he noticed that he no longer contributes to the party but knowing they reached the point where they no longer need him through his power...it makes me feel all sorts of things. If they didn't ask him to leave and let him stay, it would've looked like pity and he would've felt useless but dismissing him is also not right. I don't know, every choice feels wrong so I'm glad we're done with this in a single chapter so I can get this out of my mind and enjoy the actual story

oh yes the skills are fit for a lord.. just look at the appraisal skill isekai manga... good referrence

Dex-chan lover
Wjy can't it be retired or something to show they left on good terms rather than making it sound like he was kicked out

After reading till chapter 7 i can say so far (without giving out any spoiler) its really nice.
was thinkin that it would follow the same old cliche as most others with this kind of title. But it does really bring something fresh and new into the mix and so far iam positivly suprised.

Less tossing him after his usefulness and more stopping something tragic from happening. IF they are going up against stronger and stronger foes and he isn't keeping up then it is only a matter of time before something really tragic happens. Sometimes you have to make the hard call for a friend who can't.

Fed-Kun's army
171 comments on this 1st chapter while writing this comment when the series just has 7 chapters, WTF??? Are isekai that popular nowdays or manga readers just increased that much? Not that I mind, it's actually great to see so many people are into manga and in the community in general.
For me this 1st chapter was ok... I guess. I'll give it a 5/10 at most.
Let me know your thoughts about this manga.

I- this is the ideal hero party 😭 I'm happy they are acknowledging his efforts and that they want something better for him.

From reading Ch. 1 this has potential. They don't want their friend to die and are close enough friends to scold him when he's about to do an unwise life decision. They even helped him set up a future.

It's harsh reality and even MC realizes that. But the way they did it wasn't malicious at all like some comments are saying. I like this mature approach to a series.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck!?
The hero party is full of good people that know how bringing MC will be dangerous for him and want to protect him, give him the best possible "retirement plan" they can muster since they care so much and worry about him...
It's such a refreshing start!

This is the first time i read a manga that the hero is not a jackass when making a team member retire
SUCH GOOD TEAM MATES

Dex-chan lover
Wow, they appreciated him and all of his work and rewarded him accordingly for all of his efforts. But honestly, I feel like there's nothing they can really use to pay him back. Because what he did is something that they'll maintain for a lifetime and grow with, and all of that was because of his skills. Well, they weren't assholes at all about the situation, so that shows they're good people.

Users who are viewing this thread