I Was Dismissed from the Hero’s Party Because They Don't Need My Training Skills, so I Strengthened My [Fief] Which I Got as a Replacement for My Ret…

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh i like the skill naming reminds me of persona. Zio mazio maziola ziodyne and so forh

Wait this is actually a nice one, I am waiting for the next chapters and so.

@Nehona @Justking14 @Nightslament

I say this since I just read all 3 available chapters for the first time (and went back to chapter 1 to double check), but he never says anything along the lines that he can't see his own destined occupation. At some point, he even says that his skills have reached the limit no one is aware of that more than himself, which I took to me that he can see his own skills and occupation. I might've missed something though

Aggregator gang
Maybe destined occupations can change and at the end he saw that it changed to "great kingdom's founder", since right before he was using his eye to look at the land or something. Although if they can change they're not exactly very "destined".

Kicked from the party because he was useless and then given this mismanaged piss of crap as his payment.
Wow this Tiana or whatever her name was just got rid off two burdens at once.
And people think that his party were not assholes. xD

Only problem with this is that there isn't enough chapters..

And it's fkking monthly.

Dex-chan lover
@Nomys
I have to partially agree with that.

I mean, I was expecting something... more... than this forsaken land. Of course, with these kind of manga, there will be hidden resources etc that the MC will find later on. But right now, it's pretty poor.
Then again, there was also a lot of money.... which was half thrown away at the brothel. ugh.

@joda1000 oh yeah, having read maoyuu and log horizon, i'm definitely interested in where this is going. could be great

It's kinda weird to see this kind of Novel except the MC just has to accept the shit sandwhich and move on.

so basically because of him, his old party got boosted because of his skills and got stronger with buffs and not their own talents that made them stronger in the first place.

Supporter
He knew of his destined job all along but he didn't want to leave the way of life he had before because he enjoyed it... when he was kicked out of the hero's party he was sad but probably understood it had something to do with his destiny... on the hike through the mountain we can see he was sad he could not longer be an adventurer but told himself "it's time to face reality" (maybe referring to knowing his destined job was not as an adventurer?). Only when he saw the people and their struggles in the village did he 'awaken' to his destiny, finally accepting it.

That's my take.

Fed-Kun's army
if the author manages to pull the role of LORD well
this is going to be so good.

Users who are viewing this thread